Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Why does the left view abortion as such a sacred right?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Why does the left view abortion as such a sacred right?

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:39 pm

What are you doing to ease the burden of the least? Offering sarcasm and criticism for the persecuted and tortured.

Are you a fan of Focus on the Family? They are cheering these despicable tactics.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:47 pm

TC - you haven't answered the question I posed in this thread - why is the right to have an abortion such a sacred right for the left? They seemingly value this particular right over most others.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:59 pm

It's an antagonistic false assumption type question.

"When did you stop beating your wife?"

However, women across the free world have the ability to make their own choices for their bodies. The premise that this is murder (not in the legal sense) is contrived by people of a certain religion. We have a division of church and state in our country, so while your faith may prevent you from having an abortion, the majority of Americans do not perscribe to an organized religion and should not be subjected to your beliefs.

Your an activist evangelical christian? Good for you, but those who do not want you to piss off.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:02 pm

Science says otherwise. Liberals love science when it comes to climate change; not so much when it comes to what constitutes life.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:07 pm

When life starts legally is when a child leaves the woman, otherwise, they would be legally 9 months old at birth.

― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:24 pm

I'm not talking about the law. I'm talking about science. Life doesn't magically begin 9 months after conception. I was born 6 full weeks prematurely, and I survived outside of my mother's womb. Are you suggesting the only thing that made me "alive" during those 6 weeks was the fact that I was outside of my mother's body rather than inside of it?

windsor

Post by windsor » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:33 pm

The left always has a culture of death..........Satan the Bible states " is a murderer and lier from the beginning".

Stalin,Mao,Ho chi Minh,Castro,Putin all the Red Chinese leaders after Mao.......millions killed.

The killing of infants just comes natural...........no feeling, the party knows all and is god to the leftist in his twisted world view.

AS weatheman Bill Ayers has stated at least 25 million americans will have to be killed in order for the left to take full control without opposition.

Saw that ocasio cortez interviewed on 60 Min. That woman is total evil, you can see it in her eyes.She would send her own grandmother to a death camp if she had the power to do so...............

F**K Trudeau and F**K CBC !!!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:41 pm

windsor wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:33 pm
The left always has a culture of death..........Satan the Bible states " is a murderer and liar from the beginning".
So the Trump administration is Satan to allow what is happening at our borders?

BTW What's the abortion policy in Canada?

― Noam Chomsky

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:39 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:41 pm
windsor wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:33 pm
The left always has a culture of death..........Satan the Bible states " is a murderer and liar from the beginning".
So the Trump administration is Satan to allow what is happening at our borders?

BTW What's the abortion policy in Canada?
Abortion is legal in Canada. It became legal, not through the courts, but through legislation passed by a right wing government.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:24 am

I disagree that they are all seeking asylum. And if they are not doing it through the legal means set up through the current immigration laws then they along with those whose visa's and whatever have expired are here illegally and instead of detaining them they should all be sent back to their home country. Not sure why that isn't happening. Until such time as OUR homeless, hungry and veterans are taken care of we need to worry less about them and more about our own citizens.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:07 am

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:07 pm
When life starts legally is when a child leaves the woman, otherwise, they would be legally 9 months old at birth.
Our age based on birth-day, but that is not when life began.

The schools often understand a preemie is born early and developmentally they are younger and may need extra help or even to be held back a year.

You will be charged with double-homicide if you kill a pregnant woman, for the same reasons.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:11 am

audiophile wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:07 am

You will be charged with double-homicide if you kill a pregnant woman, for the same reasons.
Ding Ding Ding Ding...

Notice the charge isn't destruction of property or great bodily harm, it's homicide.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:01 am

What does the Bible say about following the laws of the nation you live within?

I'm thinking Romans 13: 1-7. Here you spent eight years complaining about taxes and the President. You completely ignore this verse yet you site other verses when it serves your needs.

The Bible is a complex document, as you try to warp it to serve you, I can respond to show you how you are not living in faith.

― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:13 am

TC - I'm still waiting for your answer to what it is about being removed from the mother's womb that magically turns a fetus from not being alive to being alive. And I'm asking in the context of SCIENCE, not LAW.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:41 am

Holler, squirm, threaten, batter with religion, adore “science” only when it suits your political bent, etc. etc. etc.

No matter. Everyone just spinning their wheels.

Abortion will always be an option. Legal. Illegal. DIY. Or assisted. Performed medically. Performed non-medically.

Fetus dies. Or female and fetus both die.

Every pregnant female chooses to remain pregnant, or abort.

These are facts that will NEVER go away.

OK. Now go back to debating.

Meanwhile, each individual pregnant female is making her own choice about her own body to remain pregnant, or not. Whether you approve, or not.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic