Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by Bryce » Sun May 19, 2019 7:26 am

A person is declared dead when there is a " irreversible cessation of heartbeat". Why shouldn't a present heartbeat be treated as life? The left hates the "heartbeat provision" with abortion because it is completely logical.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun May 19, 2019 8:10 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:26 am
A person is declared dead when there is a " irreversible cessation of heartbeat". Why shouldn't a present heartbeat be treated as life? The left hates the "heartbeat provision" with abortion because it is completely logical.
Very true!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun May 19, 2019 11:04 am

Not even sure why this subject is being debated. For the most part, and I say most part because one poster doesn't recognize gender, We are a bunch of guys talking about something we have no say in. While we are 50 percent responsible for the pregnancy, we get no say in ending it. Now some women are saying men are 100 percent responsible for the unwanted pregnancy and I guess that means while the woman was there and wanted to have sex the fact that birth control failed or neither party used it is all the man's fault which is pure bullshit. So other than the three examples I stated above, I really tend to stay out of the discussion. I personally am against it but each person has to make their own decision on what they can live with. I do think the coat hanger thing is a bit of overkill as doctors can find ways to provide the service but can hide it behind other medical issues.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun May 19, 2019 12:13 pm

"you are allowed to have an opinion on murder. It is wrong." and that is your opinion. Many who support abortion, who feel it is not murder, and the death penalty have a different opinion and just like you it is their opinion...Don't state your opinion as fact because as I just proved it is not everyone's fact.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun May 19, 2019 12:26 pm

Has anyone stopped to ponder why it is that all these states are passing abortion laws? and I am sure more will be forthcoming. Of Interest one Governor to sign in a strict law is a woman and I read this morning that a Democrat Governor is getting ready to sign a strict one too. I believe they want the issue in the Supreme Court to overturn Roe V Wade but not for the obvious reason. I believe and think it makes sense that the abortion issue should be a State issue not a federal issue. let each state set their own rules for it.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun May 19, 2019 1:29 pm

Abortion will ALWAYS be a choice - legal or not.

God has given humans free will - in this discussion to choose abortion, or not.

Each female is responsible for her own body and when pregnant must make the choice.

You can butt in, try to sway, or dominate. It’s still only HER choice.

Developing fetuses are broomed from wombs frequently. It’s miscarriage. An “act of God.” Not infrequently too early to notice.

(btw audiophile - a female forced to carry and deliver - against her God-given free will to decide to abort - is enslaved. And slavery is an abomination. Period.)

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun May 19, 2019 3:18 pm

Sorry but I disagree that it is only her choice. The Father should have a voice too since he is 50 percent responsible.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun May 19, 2019 4:11 pm

The female carries and delivers over nine months. Three months short of a year. She and her body endure immobilizing sickness, severe pain, long suffering. Perfectly fine - if she agrees and desires that sacrifice. However - perfect torture if she does not. That is why she is the only one who has the right to choose. Nobody can or should choose for her.

Some day if a female body is not the vessel for nine months of gestation, and the usually excruciating, lengthy, and expensive delivery process - all of this discussion about abortion will be moot.

A fetus developed - as many are now conceived - outside a human body - will render this topic obsolete.

If and until that scientific technology evolves - the female has free will to decide to abort, or not. The decision is hers alone.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun May 19, 2019 4:21 pm

Legal abortion must be the law of the land. Not a patch work of hundreds of laws - state by state - depending on demographics, education levels, religious dictates, etc. etc. etc.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue May 21, 2019 1:16 am

Man you’re dumb.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue May 21, 2019 5:32 pm

Pretty much what it is. I hope these women never become mothers, because they have an evil spirit.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue May 21, 2019 8:12 pm

“IQ, GPA, advanced degrees”!

Hahahahaha!

You’re as impressed with your brain matter and schools as our numbskull POTUS is with his. Just ask him.

Having a brain, attending school, and obtaining degrees does NOT result in superior thinking, Jumpy.
Let’s not forget the legacy Yale man, President George W. Bush and his meager intelligence. The only degree in evidence that you’ve obtained, LL101 is a BS. As in bull———. Reread all your cop talk. Now reread all your sex talk.

I rest my case.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue May 21, 2019 8:57 pm

All that aside, LOL101 KO'd your arguments relevant to this thread.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue May 21, 2019 11:50 pm

Blah, blah, blah. Nothing but Trump-style bragging about your superior brain power, Jumpy.

You’re well educated, alright. Simply brilliant - like Ted K, The Unabomber.

First - your reams of cops and copulation CRAP. Resulting in copious diversionary responses about - drum roll, please - favorite foods.

And now - your tip to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Drum roll again, please -“DON’T BE A WHORE.”

What a special genius.

Living off investment income, laying “smackdown”, owning, and believing people here are jealous of you. BuHahahahahshahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Gay-day, Bloke. Salacious, stupid, simpleton YOU.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed May 22, 2019 8:45 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:58 am
“Safe” means “resulting in death”? I question your use of “safe.”

And yes, just because something is outlawed doesn’t mean it will stop all of it. Suicide is technically illegal, but that fact hasn’t stopped anyone. Because the person who committed it is dead, they can not be prosecuted.

Who forced anyone to use a bent coat hanger, baseball bat, or any other means to kill their offspring? Your argument is nonsensical.

Why not outlaw locked doors? Because if a robbery happens, you have items stolen and a broken door! If doors simply opened freely, there wouldn’t be as many broken doors when robberies occur! “KEEP ROBBERY ‘SAFE’” should be your battle cry.
Owned.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic