Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Mad About Trump Exoneration, Charges Against Jussie Smollett Dropped

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Mad About Trump Exoneration, Charges Against Jussie Smollett Dropped

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:38 am

Most logical explanation for all charges being dropped against jussie Smollett. Quid pro quo. Occam's Razor. Timing. First Down. City of Chicago.

The Democats in Chicago ARE this crazy. Have been since the Vietnam War Protests, Chicago Seven, maybe before.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 9015

Re: Mad About Trump Exoneration, Charges Against Jussie Smollett Dropped

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:02 pm

Two issues clearly related.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:18 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:02 pm
Two issues clearly related.
In the minds of The Chicago Left, these are clearly related.

Remember that Jussie said his attackers were wearing Trump MAGA Hats. There's your issues clearly related. In the minds of The Chicago Left, who inherited the causes of The Chicago Seven and the Weather Underground, it is totally logical to connect the two. And a Jussie trial could only help Trump in 2020, which is now nearly inevitable.

This is how The Chicago Left thinks. I've seen it first hand, from Holiday dinners disrupted by Country Joe and the Fish obscenities to phone hang ups for the slightest political disagreements.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:19 pm

Not sure why they opted to plea bargain but that is what happened. He forfeited $10,000 of bond to the city in exchange for charges being dropped.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:31 pm

What Jussie did is typically not taken serious as a criminal matter from what I have seen.

There is an old guy in Tucson who makes videos of himself calling the local Tucson police and reporting that he has been threatened with violence and that he is being tracked by a gang of heroin dealers. He knows it is false, but he still does it. He even got the DEA to go to one person's house and search his place.

When people see things in the media they tend to blow it up as though significant things will come of them. What Jussie did was trash, but it really isn't all that serious in comparison with other issues the legal system has to cope with.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:43 pm

Looks like Jussie has gay black liberal privilege. No way in hell charges would have been dropped in the state of Illinois against a white straight conservative who engaged in identical behavior.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:13 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:31 pm
What Jussie did is typically not taken serious as a criminal matter from what I have seen.

There is an old guy in Tucson who makes videos of himself calling the local Tucson police and reporting that he has been threatened with violence and that he is being tracked by a gang of heroin dealers. He knows it is false, but he still does it. He even got the DEA to go to one person's house and search his place.

When people see things in the media they tend to blow it up as though significant things will come of them. What Jussie did was trash, but it really isn't all that serious in comparison with other issues the legal system has to cope with.
This happens ALL THE TIME in FAKE HATE CRIMES. A good example is the "Barry" rape accusation by Lena Dunham at Oberlin College. She barely had to retract what she said. Her sorry career, which had its 15 minutes, was unaffected. "Barry" was a prominent Republican student at Oberlin College, which made his last name available with just a few key strokes on Google. From what other persons I know who knew Barry, he's a pretty likable and talented Renaissance man. Probably this will fortunately not affect his career. But Oberlin just used it as another "teachable moment".

The lesson is clear. Conservatives, particularly Men, should stay away from Universities. Commuter Colleges might be an option in some necessary cases, like Pre Law and Pre Med. Keep a low profile.

fakehatecrimes.org Read for many similar stories.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:28 pm

That's nice. Tell me more.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:29 pm

He's been completely exonerated!

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:39 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:31 pm
What Jussie did is typically not taken serious as a criminal matter from what I have seen.....

I disagree. While it may not be 16 felon serious, making false reports and lying to police is taken seriously and should be.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:43 pm

Vic Doucette wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:29 pm
That would be a quote from his own lawyer.
We shall see how the police respond to the decision. And as I suggested before this was a plea deal otherwise he wouldn't have forfeited $10,000 in bond money to the city.

If he was truely innocent then either the brothers are lying or the real culprits are still on the loose. Maybe Jussie can get some advice from OJ on how to track down the real criminals. OJ has spent his life trying...at least thats what he said when he was found not guilty.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:00 pm

It appears both the police and the mayor are outraged at the decision.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:03 pm

Rahm is pissed. I wonder if some money changed hands...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:07 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:43 pm
Vic Doucette wrote:
We shall see how the police respond to the decision. And as I suggested before this was a plea deal otherwise he wouldn't have forfeited $10,000 in bond money to the city.

If he was truely innocent then either the brothers are lying or the real culprits are still on the loose. Maybe Jussie can get some advice from OJ on how to track down the real criminals. OJ has spent his life trying...at least thats what he said when he was found not guilty.
I think Vic was just playing off of El Presidente's declaration that he was "completely exonerated" (which wasn't the case).

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:13 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:07 pm
craig11152 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:43 pm
Vic Doucette wrote:

I think Vic was just playing off of El Presidente's declaration that he was "completely exonerated" (which wasn't the case).
The difference is that in the case of Smollett, there's video tape evidence. In the case of Trump, Mueller's 19 lawyers, 40 FBI agents, hundreds of search warrants, and 500 witnesses couldn't come up with evidence. Nobody has yet said WHY charges were suddenly dropped against Smollett.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic