Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Toledo Summer Ratings

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
EnbyCee

Re: Toledo Summer Ratings

Post by EnbyCee » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:19 pm

The resurgence of IOT has gotta sting Andy. He's been going after them hard ever since he got to Arlington, bringing in Grizzly and Pyke and having everyone brag on-air about being "Toledo's new #1 in rock" at every break. I guess having better jocks doesn't really matter when XKR's music is really kind of stale. IOT takes requests during middays so you sometimes hear stuff like "Kick Out The Jams" by the MC5 there while Michaels is playing "Pour Some Sugar On Me" with a cheesy intro for the 100,000th time on XKR. I just wish IOT wouldn't call the request hour "Having a nooner with Aimee." :barf

Fuck Canada.

EnbyCee

Re: Toledo Summer Ratings

Post by EnbyCee » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:59 am

Ugh, why are so many people listening to 106.5? Were people tuning in for Buckeyes games and then actually liking Frantz's bad show enough to stick around?

Fuck Canada.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic