I've gotten slow & sloppy in activating new accounts lately; sorry about that! All new acct registrations in the queue as of 9/23 at 7:15a ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Flip-Flop

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Claymed

Flip-Flop

Post by Claymed » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:36 pm

Did anybody else notice how much of an ass-kisser Kyle Bogey is when Braylon Edwards is on the air with him? He's completely flip-flopping his positions on subjects from the day before so he could agree with Edwards. I'm usually listening on my way home from work, and I've noticed it happened twice in the last week. What other on air hosts have you noticed will change their opinions when they have someone kind of famous on the air with them?
Last edited by Claymed on Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

radiofan

Re: Flip-Flop

Post by radiofan » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:15 pm

I had some hope for Bogie when he started, but then he spent time with Valenti and decided he aspired to be Valenti 2.0.
He's become a smarmy, irritating little bitch boy. It's too bad. He should have stuck with being himself.

D.j.m.

Re: Flip-Flop

Post by D.j.m. » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:25 pm

Maybe Braylon is an actual tolerable human being, unlike Mike Valenti, and Bogey finds him easy to get along with.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic