I've gotten slow & sloppy in activating new accounts lately; sorry about that! All new acct registrations in the queue as of 9/23 at 7:15a ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Terry Foster on Drew and Mike Podcast

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Daypart

Terry Foster on Drew and Mike Podcast

Post by Daypart » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:05 am

On the August 16 show, Foster was a guest on the podcast. Pretty good.

dm00n

Re: Terry Foster on Drew and Mike Podcast

Post by dm00n » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:33 pm

He's since mentioned on Twitter that he had a talk with Drew about doing a podcast, and has asked if people thought he should do one three days a week.

Also Maz has mentioned doing a sports one with a pizza guy who I think was a sports radio caller. Maz seemed to think it'd be something Drew would distribute or promote since Drew had suggested he do one at some point. Drew seemed surprised, so who knows if Maz will do it.

Daypart

Post by Daypart » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:54 am

I don't think I'd ever tune into a Foster podcast to be honest, but I think it might not be a bad idea for Drew to promote it and make them (Maz and Foster) part of the Drew podcast network. The infrastructure is there. That studio is top notch. I'm sure it could bring in some decent ad revenue.

dm00n

Post by dm00n » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:33 pm

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic