Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Chuck Todd is a Douche

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 4520

Chuck Todd is a Douche

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:53 am

Chuck Todd is a douche. Science, facts or not, I don't believe in climate change in regards that we are the cause. Our planet's climate has been changing since the beginning. It's just a natural process the earth goes through. It would be happening if we weren't here. I believe this is all about "control" and "taxation". I know most disagree with me on this but that is OK. Now that that has been said, let's deal with GLOBAL COOLING! It's nuts out there!!

He doesn't want anyone on his show that isn't a believer in climate change. How one sided....

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/n ... ss-special

Deleted User 8570

Re: Chuck Todd is a Douche

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:03 pm

TheForce wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:53 am
Chuck Todd is a douche. Science, facts or not, I don't believe in climate change in regards that we are the cause. Our planet's climate has been changing since the beginning. It's just a natural process the earth goes through. It would be happening if we weren't here. I believe this is all about "control" and "taxation". I know most disagree with me on this but that is OK. Now that that has been said, let's deal with GLOBAL COOLING! It's nuts out there!!

He doesn't want anyone on his show that isn't a believer in climate change. How one sided....

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/n ... ss-special
Global cooling?

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:48 pm

Have you been outside lately? Brrrrrr

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:52 pm

I always said Chuck Todd was an ass, But then so is the entire NBC/CNBC network.

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:08 pm

Totally agree!! I want a news organization that hears and reports ALL sides, not just what they WANT you to hear.
Oldies 84 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:52 pm
I always said Chuck Todd was an ass, But then so is the entire NBC/CNBC network.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:40 pm

TheForce wrote:
Our planet's climate has been changing since the beginning. It's just a natural process the earth goes through. It would be happening if we weren't here.
True but that doesn't mean our impact in the last couple hundred years isn't an influence. Natural fluctuations and "man made" fluctuations are not mutually exclusive concepts.

I no longer directly engage trolls

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:48 pm

TheForce - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez disagrees with you. According to her, the world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... hange.html
Millennials and people, you know, Gen Z and all these folks that will come after us are looking up and we’re like: The world is going to end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change and your biggest issue is how are we gonna pay for it? This is the war — this is our World War II.
So like, you know, we only have like 12 years left.

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:02 pm

That's fine to disagree with me. As long as I am comfortable with my own beliefs then that's good enough for me. I don't expect others to think as I do. 12 years... :rollin what a joke! Everytime these things come out we're still here. I live in the "now". What happens when I am gone is no concern to me.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:15 pm

TheForce wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:48 pm
Have you been outside lately? Brrrrrr
That is called weather... it comes and goes in days or maybe a week or two. Climate is the long term trends over decades or hundreds or thousands of years. Measurements with a thermometer will tell you that the averages are increasing globally. We already have that sort of data and the idea that temperatures are going up is not in debate. The reasons for this are the current crux of the debate. They call it climate change instead of global warming because it better reflects what is happening. Climate change causes extremes at both ends of the temperature and precipitation spectrum. So if this holds we should expect colder snowier winters and hotter drier summers along with more intense storms.

Is this playing out? We will need Years and years of data. You certainly can’t point at today’s snowstorm and the cold and make an argument in any direction. It would be irresponsible to do so...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:20 pm

TheForce wrote:
Chuck Todd is a douche.
So are the newlyweds in the AM on MSLSD. Double Douche.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:58 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:20 pm
TheForce wrote:
Chuck Todd is a douche.
So are the newlyweds in the AM on MSLSD. Double Douche.
Wasn’t he a GOP congressman who became skeptical of the direction of his party? Seems reasonable to me...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:15 pm

Todd has waited until 99.9 percent of all scientists in the world agree that climate change is happening - in no small part due to human activity, that we can help lessen the damage of this trend - and there’s a nearing deadline to try. Why should he try to pretend it’s not true? Especially since to do so imperiles you and me and our families. Be sure to remember to bring in your dog tomorrow so the polar vortex doesn’t turn Fido into an instant pup-cicle.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:19 am

Refusal to heed overwhelming scientific factual consensus about vaccination safety - has now resulted in a measles epidemic raging in Washington state. Measles was once eradicated in the US. However ignorance of scientific findings and unfounded fear has allowed Measles to come back and - as before - potentially kill children. This is what happens when science becomes the villian.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:56 am

Sigh.
The actual vaccines do not cause harm, no.
But..Did you know mercury Is in them?
Nobody wants to talk about that though.
In case you didn't know.. mercury is dangerous

Music is my life.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:24 am

stopnswop2 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:56 am
Sigh.
The actual vaccines do not cause harm, no.
But..Did you know mercury Is in them?
Nobody wants to talk about that though.
In case you didn't know.. mercury is dangerous
In large amounts after prolonged exposure...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic