I've gotten slow & sloppy in activating new accounts lately; sorry about that! All new acct registrations in the queue as of 9/23 at 7:15a ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Why Cowboy in Windsor never got a sports talk host job.

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
80ssports

Re: Why Cowboy in Windsor never got a sports talk host job.

Post by 80ssports » Mon May 28, 2018 12:09 am

Cowboy - props to the woman from Batman fame today. She was a looker on that show and I was in grade school and could still spot a hot babe

handsomebradybreaker

Post by handsomebradybreaker » Mon May 28, 2018 5:41 pm

80ssports,I'll tell buxom babe-loving Cowboy if I see him bopping about the city !!!!!

80ssports

Post by 80ssports » Tue May 29, 2018 12:48 pm

Handsome- tell cowboy to put a bug in Ron's ear about having Page as a guest-tell him it's for the longtime listeners ;)

handsomebradybreaker

Post by handsomebradybreaker » Wed May 30, 2018 11:20 am

Yeah,80ssports,but Ron might sneak into Windsor,ask about Cowboy's favourite hangouts,see him,tap him on the shoulder and punch him out. (You're forgetting Ron's grumpiness.)

80ssports

Post by 80ssports » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:33 pm

Hey handsome have you ever heard Cowboy call into any other radio programs in town ? I have only heard him on Ron's show. I wonder what ever happened to caller Kevin who used to call into WJR and WDFN a lot. I have not heard him in years...maybe he's passed. I used to hear caller Linda call into WDFN and 97.1 a lot but have not heard her in at least a year or two. I'd be curious to hear Cowboy converse with some of the other local hosts. He's famous in my book!

Daypart

Post by Daypart » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:30 pm

Cowboy is up to 3 accounts now!!

Vic Doucette

Post by Vic Doucette » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:13 pm

Tick ... tick ... tick ...

Support The Miracle League of Michigan -- because EVERY child deserves the chance to play baseball!
Visit www.michiganmiracle.org

handsomebradybreaker

Post by handsomebradybreaker » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:27 pm

I believe Cowboy has called Robin Lundberg,and the Chris Broussard-Rob Parker "The Odd Couple" show (WDFN,Sundays 6-9 p.m. ) He called Scott Ferrall a few times before tiring of Ferrall's disgusting voice. (And no,Doucette, Cowboy has NEVER posted here,as far as I know;it's just your imagination running away with you,as the early 70's Motown song has it . )

80ssports

Post by 80ssports » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:10 pm

Are these other fellas trying to imply Handsomebb is Cowboy from Windsor?? Wow I'd be honored if I were really chatting with the legend himself but I imagine Cowboy to have much better things to do / such as brushing up on the anniversary list of celebrities and memorizing the infamous dates of death lists. Anyways... thanks handsomebb I'll have to listen up to that DFN show but not til 7pm as it conflicts with the sports radio legends(Ron Cameron) show which runs 5-7pm on the Patriot on Saturday and Sunday. Handsome you probably run in the same circles as Cowboy being a Windsorite....would you tell him 80ssports says hello and always look forward to hearing his call on Ron's show? Maybe if Ron ever does a live remote Cowboy could make an appearance? That would be amazing to meet the legend Cowboy from Windsor!

radiofan

Post by radiofan » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:08 pm

Hmmm, maybe Cowboy has four accounts now.

80ssports

Post by 80ssports » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:31 pm

LMAO and the imaginations run wild. Some of you guys just don't enjoy Cowboys calls like myself.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:56 pm

This thread is so bizarre.

handsomebradybreaker

Post by handsomebradybreaker » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:11 pm

80ssports,if I see Cowboy bopping through Windsor,I'll mention your praise of his calls. He'd be happy that someone appreciates his 53 years of calling shows of different genres. (Perhaps Cowboy should write a book;he's likely had an interesting life . )

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:49 pm

handsomebradybreaker wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:11 pm
80ssports,if I see Cowboy bopping through Windsor,I'll mention your praise of his calls. He'd be happy that someone appreciates his 53 years of calling shows of different genres. (Perhaps Cowboy should write a book;he's likely had an interesting life . )
When you see yourself in the mirror, tell yourself you said that.

80ssports

Post by 80ssports » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:09 pm

Sounds like handsomebb has some similarities to Batman/Bruce Wayne. Like I stated earlier I think Cowboy's time is valuable but would be honored to have "chatted" with Cowboy from Windsor.

handsomebradybreaker

Post by handsomebradybreaker » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:37 pm

I LOVE to look at my reflection because,after all,I AM called HANDSOMEBradyBreaker,but.....fuzzpower, COWBOY has been calling shows since he was 12, I haven't. I'd be too afraid to call a talk show because I wouldn't want to sound like a goober and have people laughing at me. Cowboy,though,is on the Mount Rushmore of callers like the late Butch from the Cape, The Mayor Of Poway,Calif., The International Black Man, and who could forget,John the Boston Hater !!!!!

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:54 pm

You sure don't have a problem flooding an internet message board, sounding like a goober and having people laugh at you. Neither do/did any of your alter-egos.

handsomebradybreaker

Post by handsomebradybreaker » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:48 am

ZENITHCKLW,if these people are laughing at me,they should look in the mirror. I'm frequently complimented on my good looks a month before my 65th birthday,and I'm FAR more literate AND articulate than any other poster. As for sounding like a goober,well, if being able to opine cogently ,unlike four-fifths of the other posters , is being a goober,I GLADLY plead guilty . (By the way,your idiot Vice President is 59 today, and your even more moronic President will be 72 next Thursday .)

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:41 am

Don't forget everyone: the poster above said more literate, articulate, and cogent than any of the rest of us. I didn't mention anything about your looks, birthday, or the age of the president, so those points are irrelevant, but thank you for the cogent argument for your case there Cowboy.

handsomebradybreaker

Post by handsomebradybreaker » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:37 am

If you insist, ZENITHCKLW .

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic