Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Molson Time!!

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Deleted User 4520

Molson Time!!

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:51 pm

I'm sitting here enjoying a glass of Molson Canadian while listening to Metal Church and reading this forum. I really wish we could get Molson Export in Michigan. It's too much trouble going through customs to bother stopping at the Beer Store.

Deleted User 14888

Re: Molson Time!!

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:41 pm

It’s been years since I drank when I was in my 20’s, I drank Canadian beer and was a fan of Labatts but that was decades ago, My Wife drinks but it’s always Vodka probably because she has to put up with my bullshit 😆

HD74

Post by HD74 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:20 pm

Molson Export was a really good beer, I wonder why they quit selling it in MI?
Molson Ice on the other hand....every time someone opened one I thought I smelled pot.
Very skunky.

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:24 pm

I haven't had Molson Ice since it was in the green bottles. I do remember it definitely was an acquired taste. But I enjoyed it. I was really into the ice beers when they were first coming out... Molson Ice, Labatt Ice, Bud Ice, Busch Ice, Icehouse, and Milwaukee's Best Ice. Guess I enjoyed the higher alcohol content when I was in my 20's. The only time I ever saw Molson Export here was in the early 2000's I believe. It came in a Molson sampler 12 pack which had a few varieties of Molson including XXX. Never seen it again. All I know is that its only sold in Canada.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:15 am

I thought the green bottles were supposed to help it not be skunky?
I forgot about Molson XXX, :eek brown bottle on that one, liked it too, none of the skunk in there.
Keep ya warm on da snomachine eh?

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic