Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Housewives on Bravo

A place to discuss national and regional television and radio programming.
Deleted User 14888

Housewives on Bravo

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:27 am

Since I’ve been retired daytime TV for the most part sucks, until I found out about The Bravo series The Housewives Of (Pick a City) now I know this has been around forever, but just recently I started watching this show is it unusual for a 63 year old male retiree to watch a bunch of 30- 50 year old hotties on the tube, Hell No! I just wonder how many of us dudes watch this show, We have Mr. Moms and House Husbands and of course us Retired dudes out there, and the Cleavage on this show or shows, I just have one more thing to say Andy Cohen your a genius. Time to turn on The Roku, Talk at you later and have a good day.

sfpcc

Re: Housewives on Bravo

Post by sfpcc » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:05 pm

I've never seen it. I the only reality tv i've really seen is Ice Road Truckers and The Deadliest Catch, (and maybe a few other things.) I stopped when it got repetitive, (heavy truck, ice, I get it.)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic