Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trumpy Bear

A forum devoted to the Advertising Industry. A place not just to discuss the ads you see & hear, but also the business side of the industry.
Turkeytop

Trumpy Bear

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:27 am

Anybody seen these ads for Trumpy Bear? It's a big stuffed bear with a shock of orange hair on the top of its head, The ad is a series of testimonials from people claiming that Trumpy bear has made their business prosper, has made their golf game great again etc.

I believe it's some kind of fund raiser for Trump's reelection campaign. Don't know why he thinks he needs to raise funds. He's certain to win. America loves Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9qv8RSreIM

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

SolarMax

Re: Trumpy Bear

Post by SolarMax » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:51 am

Not my America.

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:51 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:27 am
Anybody seen these ads for Trumpy Bear? It's a big stuffed bear with a shock of orange hair on the top of its head, The ad is a series of testimonials from people claiming that Trumpy bear has made their business prosper, has made their golf game great again etc.

I believe it's some kind of fund raiser for Trump's reelection campaign. Don't know why he thinks he needs to raise funds. He's certain to win. America loves Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9qv8RSreIM
He will win he’s a two term President, already see a lot of bumpers with Trump 2020 stickers and the Dems have no one even close to being Presidental candidate material.Your right America loves President Trump.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:40 pm

Oh come let us adore him.

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:41 pm

It’s sad the liberals didn’t have an Obama 🐻 bear, hand me a tissue Tito.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:52 am

RadioKev wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:41 pm

Liberals can love their Trumpy Bear too. There is very little difference between Liberals and Conservatives. They both share the same pro-capitalist, anti-working class ideology. The only real difference is that Conservatives are open and honest about their disdain for the working class. Liberals pretend to be our ally.

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:13 pm

RadioKev wrote:
Imported from Kenya?

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:40 pm

Why not a Chucky Bear,A Nancy Bear and a Husband and Wife Bear named Bill Bear and Hillary Bear,You know it’s swell it’s from Mattel.

Ed Joseph

Post by Ed Joseph » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:20 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:52 am
RadioKev wrote:

Liberals can love their Trumpy Bear too. There is very little difference between Liberals and Conservatives. They both share the same pro-capitalist, anti-working class ideology. The only real difference is that Conservatives are open and honest about their disdain for the working class. Liberals pretend to be our ally.
A million times, THIS!

I confirm all my information through a high, white whore's souse!

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:15 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:52 am
This may all be a fact, but who is truly at fault, the liberal or the lock-step union leadership?
Every election, the committee people roam the plant, and the officials do cartwheels across the union hall stage with a set of pom-poms telling their lemming members "We will all die if we don't elect the Democrat". And the day after the election, the re-elected Democrat promptly forgets all those promises until the next election. And then once again, the union officials start lock-stepping again talking the same old trash.

People surmise why unions are fading. I think it's because union leadership have had their nose pierced by the Democratic Party, and will blindly endorse anything they are told to.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic