Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Police worship

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
craig11152

Re: Police worship

Post by craig11152 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:03 am

you remind me of the movie "Ground Hogs Day"...new day same old bitch.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:40 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:42 am
craig11152 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:03 am
you remind me of the movie "Ground Hogs Day"...new day same old bitch.
1.Off-topic. Check!
2. Profanity. Check!
3. Name-calling. Check!
4. Inaccurate statement. (It’s Groundhog Day.) Check!
5. Ignorance. Triple Check!!!

Regardless of these, I will not try to silence you. You have as much a right to post as I do.
I think we need to re-evaluate that last part...

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:03 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:02 am
NS8401 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:40 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:42 am
Regardless of these, I will not try to silence you. You have as much a right to post as I do.
I think we need to re-evaluate that last part...
No re-evaluation necessary. Everyone should be allowed to speak, even the ignorant.
Exactly, this is why LOL should be allowed to speak.

Happy Thanksgiving! Today I am thankful for my right to speak, my ability to recognize disinformation, and my right to think hundreds of anti-police posts on a broadcasting message board is foolish. I'm thankful for my ability to function in society without feeling the need to create enemies by condescendingly correcting everybody I believe is wrong or ignorant, and of course, I'm thankful for our police for keeping my community safe. Have a nice day!

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:23 pm

happy thanksgiving to you too ZenithCKLW

I no longer directly engage trolls

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:06 pm

Laughing my ass off at this foolish behavior.

Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you’re able to find a shred of happiness and joy and maybe even a way to express it.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:23 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I am thankful that a group I am part of made sure city and county law enforcement, fire and EMT's all had a hot, traditional meal for this special day. I am also thankful for people like LL101 as they are living reminders that being good, honest people will always prevail. They sit alone in the ivory towers looking down on the rest of us, never realizing what they are missing by thinking they are better than we are. What they will never realize is by thinking that they are actually worse. I love living reminders of how not to live life and LL101 is a daily reminder of that.

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:35 am

No, you have shown how ignorant you actually are. Fire and EMS work a 24 hour shift, Law Enforcement works a minimum 12 hour shift on holidays so the majority of them miss the holiday, this way they don't. You are an ignorant fool, and one day it will bite you hard and I only hope we all can witness it.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:15 pm

zzand wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:35 am
No, you have shown how ignorant you actually are. Fire and EMS work a 24 hour shift, Law Enforcement works a minimum 12 hour shift on holidays so the majority of them miss the holiday, this way they don't. You are an ignorant fool, and one day it will bite you hard and I only hope we all can witness it.
I’m not a first responder but the concept still holds... eat what you can when you can and skip out on A LOT of time with your family In order to do a service for others... it sucks but such is life... The troll has no conception of any of this...

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:42 am

I agree but let him need Fire or EMS and them not being there in a blink of an eye and he would be the first to complain. Those 24 hour shifts are bad enough to begin with but add holiday travel and weirdness on the roads and it magnifies how tough the job is.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:50 pm

I hope you never have to face an armed gunman, get robbed in a parking lot, find your home burglarized, or become the victim of a scam. God forbid you would be in a situation requiring police assistance.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:41 am

I think that black state trooper who checked on me while I pulled over to check directions safely might not agree with you.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:47 am

And if the police as a whole are so racist, as you imply, why are so many African-Americans appointed to the position of chief. Not just promoted, but running the department. Remember when rhetoric like yours influenced a sniper in Dallas and at least half a dozen officers were shot? Who was their boss that was on tv shaken up by the loss of his officers? A black man.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:46 am

You see the facts you want to see. They are filtered through a hatred that has festered in you for god knows how long over some real or perceived incident with law enforcement.

Facts, no one is going to change your opinion so why wouldn't anyone waste time debating the facts with you and yes there are facts that would blow your view of law enforcement out of the water. Showed your rantings, there is no other word for them, to a friend who is a mental health professional, and before you say it, no I am not a patient we have been friends since middle school, and she pointed out something that those of us who have interacted with you overlooked...in short, she did a profile based on your posts and said you doth protest too much. You post repeatedly about the president being mentally ill, she said it points to your mental health issue, most likely OCD, which is obvious from your postings. You talk a lot about racism, to somehow cover your own and your insane post about the parade kiss, a Broadway stage kiss FYI, points toward your own homophobia. So now that I know the truth about you, I feel sorry for you. You should not be ridiculed but pitied for the poor unfortunate sad little creature that you are. She strongly suggested you seek help for your issues before they end up causing you harm. She also said you will make fun of me, her and the profile, call it wrong, insult intelligence, education and quite a few other things, including how wonderful your own life is, which will only prove her profile is correct.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:49 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:16 am
zzand wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:46 am
You post repeatedly about the president being mentally ill,
Show me once when I called the president mentally ill. After you can’t find that, then show me when I did it repeatedly.

Facts...find them, use them.

Tell your imaginary mental health friend “hi” for me.
Screen Glare sends his love...

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:01 pm

She isn't imaginary, your good mental health is. Eventually you will be a threat to those around you, but by your own admission there aern't many so that is a good thing.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic