All new acct registrations in the queue as of 10/14 at 10:00a ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Come back,Rob Otto !!!

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
handsomebradybreaker

Come back,Rob Otto !!!

Post by handsomebradybreaker » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:50 pm

While listening to Matt " the Weasel " Dery this morning, I began wondering what happened to Rob Otto ,who posted on here until a frequent poster to this chatboard threatened to lay the "Brady Breaker " on him. Perhaps Rob is working his way back to the airwaves,but come on,Rob, how 'bout an update about your present whereabouts and endeavours ?

radiofan

Re: Come back,Rob Otto !!!

Post by radiofan » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:50 pm

C'mon, Cowboy80Brady, you scared him away , tough guy!

80ssports

Post by 80ssports » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:18 am

Otto is working with the administrator to get handsome BB banned from the site. It's on another thread .... He did not name you by name handsome but we all know who he is talking about. Apparently the guy has plenty of time on his hands to be working on getting you banned

80ssports

Post by 80ssports » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:20 am

Users with multiple accounts
Unread post by rob otto » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:16 pm

Hey MW -

I believe as Admin you can see the IP Address of everyone that posts. If that is indeed true, I think it would be in the best interest of the BuzzBoard to have a "one account per person" rule so the rest of us don't have to sift through one person having endless conversations with themselves.

What are your thoughts on this

handsomebradybreaker

Post by handsomebradybreaker » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:46 pm

80ssports,for a smallish (if muscular; I think Cowboy is about 5'9",195 lb., though packing what appears to be in the neighbourhood of 17 " guns ) senior citizen,it appears our lad from across the river is feared by certain people. I hope Rob (and other posters here ) will FINALLY realize that I'm NOT Cowboy, though knowing him as I do -I'm the only person here who's ever spoken to him- he'd have neither the time nor inclination to post to this chatboard .

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic