Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. All accepted new account registrations through 12-09-2017 at 9:00a ET have been activated. I apologize for the delay in activating new accounts.

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Real air talent

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
BKRPDM

Real air talent

Post by BKRPDM » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:15 pm

Today, while going up and down the dial, I listened to some part-time jocks that made me realize how much I miss good talent: Lisa Lisa on 93.1, Chris Edmonds on WNIC, and Jim Paoulucci on WCSX.

Compare then to full-timers like Dahmer on WCSX, VT'd Dave Kent on WNIC, and the syndicated morning mess on 93.1. The bar gets lowered every day.

Chris Edmonds

Re: Real air talent

Post by Chris Edmonds » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:42 pm

Thanks! Nice to hear.

Fingerboard Corners

Post by Fingerboard Corners » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Remember Chris Edmonds on WEFM?

http://las-solanas.com/surveys/WEFM/WEF ... 9-09_2.jpg

I think this is the survey I sent in to ARSA.

Chris Edmonds

Post by Chris Edmonds » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:42 pm

Yes, I do. Well pretty much, anyway.

Fingerboard Corners

Post by Fingerboard Corners » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:41 pm

I'm trying to remember where I got that survey. I was in the Old Orchard Shopping Area earlier that Summer, but I think they shipped a bunch of WEFM surveys to Believe In Music in Western Michigan, when the format first changed to Top 40 more or less, and that is where I got it.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:31 am

Kevin O'Neiil is amazing, and always give cool facts about song.
and Chris Edmonds on the weekends on WNICe brings me back in time to 20 years ago.z
And I agree about Lisa Lisa. she is awesome. And Dave Fuller is really fun and puts a lot of spice to his shows.
Everyone on 93,9 are great except for one guy, I can't think of his name, but his voice really irritates me.
WNIC also needs to get rid of Mario Lopez. I would love to have them syndicate Delilah again. Her shows are amazing during overnight hours.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic