Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ivanka needs to go

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Ivanka needs to go

Post by Matt » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:50 am

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Turkeytop

Re: Ivanka needs to go

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:26 pm

Lock her up. Lock her up. Lock her up - - - -

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:43 pm

I will be more than happy to strip search her.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:23 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:26 pm
Again, consistency is important. I'm not aware of Ivanka bleaching hard drives and "losing" emails.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:44 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:23 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:26 pm
Again, consistency is important. I'm not aware of Ivanka bleaching hard drives and "losing" emails.
Because you're not aware of it obviously means it didn't happen. :roll:
By the way, you left out the other great distinction the apoligist's have been rolling out. That the server wasn't in her home as if that makes one iota of difference in terms of how email servers are deployed.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:47 pm

What I want to know is, if the lock her up chants were deserved, in Hillary's case, why isn't she locked up?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:49 pm

Also lock up Obama for the Healthcare debacle ,if your going after one you should go after all of them.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:01 pm

The biggest distinction here is that Hillary sent CLASSIFIED emails over her private server - sometimes on unsecured devices over unsecured wifi in enemy territory. Comparing Ivanka's use of private emails for government business (which I'm not defending, btw) to Hillary's is not even comparing apples to oranges - it is more like comparing a speeding ticket to vehicular homicide.

kager

Post by kager » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:05 pm

server wasn't in her home as if that makes one iota of difference in terms of how email servers are deployed.
Yeah, it more than 'kinda sorta' does.

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:30 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:01 pm
The biggest distinction here is that Hillary sent CLASSIFIED emails over her private server - sometimes on unsecured devices over unsecured wifi in enemy territory. Comparing Ivanka's use of private emails for government business (which I'm not defending, btw) to Hillary's is not even comparing apples to oranges - it is more like comparing a speeding ticket to vehicular homicide.
And you know that no classified information was sent how exactly? That White House is so jacked up that even if she didn’t have a clearance there is a high degree of probability she sees things she should not anyways... so hold your horses a bit...

If three years of GOP investigations found nothing then there is nothing to find on Hillary... it’s a dead horse...

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:29 pm

kager wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:05 pm
server wasn't in her home as if that makes one iota of difference in terms of how email servers are deployed.
Yeah, it more than 'kinda sorta' does.
How so? Please don't be afraid to offer a technical or logistical explanation between a server in one's home that has Secret Service protection vs having it in a co-location facility.

Maybe MW can chime in with his experience operating this website?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:28 am

Boils down to intent.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:34 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:30 pm
If three years of GOP investigations found nothing then there is nothing to find on Hillary...
Are you kidding? Did you not listen to the now-infamous Comey report to the media on the FBI's findings?

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press ... ail-system

Just a few excerpts:

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

So you can sit here and speculate all you want about what Ivanka may or may not have done - speculation based on your own personal view of the White House. I'm relying on actual findings as reported by the FBI.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:07 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:34 pm
NS8401 wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:30 pm
If three years of GOP investigations found nothing then there is nothing to find on Hillary...
Are you kidding? Did you not listen to the now-infamous Comey report to the media on the FBI's findings?

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press ... ail-system

Just a few excerpts:

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

So you can sit here and speculate all you want about what Ivanka may or may not have done - speculation based on your own personal view of the White House. I'm relying on actual findings as reported by the FBI.
Ivanka had hers on a server owned by Microsoft... the FBI would need Ivanka’s permission to even look at the damn thing... how is that somehow better when we don’t even know what’s there? Plus the server is much more suseptible to hacks... I’m sorry but this is a pot meet kettle moment...

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:31 am

Ivanka has no business being in the west wing in the first place! What in the hell does she even do?

She is an example of nepotism at its worst.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic