Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Mattis Nukes Trump for ALL OF HISTORY

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Mattis Nukes Trump for ALL OF HISTORY

Post by screen glare » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:51 am

Trump detests the resignation letter sent to him from Defense Secretary, General James Mattis. And it’s easy to see why.

The document will historically and forever enshrine Donald Trump as a nut case.

Mega Hertz

Re: Mattis Nukes Trump for ALL OF HISTORY

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:52 am

Donald Trump? A nut case? Surely you jest.

It's like I said last weekend. We KNOW he's a nutcase. Our clickbait obsessed society loves it. People wear it as a badge of honor.

How about that stock market, though? I heard rumblings yesterday that the NASDAQ is in a bear market now.

ETA: The markets have been on a yearly winning streak since 2009 or 10.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:56 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:52 am

It's like I said last weekend. We KNOW he's a nutcase. Our clickbait obsessed society loves it. People wear it as a badge of honor.

How about that stock market, though? I heard rumblings yesterday that the NASDAQ is in a bear market now.

The Global economy shows signs of cracking and the markets have gone bearish (the dow and S&P are close if not there). The Tax cut and trade war is on the verge of triggering a recession. Shocking I know.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:23 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:56 am
Mega Hertz wrote:

The Global economy shows signs of cracking and the markets have gone bearish (the dow and S&P are close if not there). The Tax cut and trade war is on the verge of triggering a recession. Shocking I know.
It was going to have to happen at some point. We haven't had a recession since 2008-09. I don't welcome it. Not just because it would fall under Trump (even though it will somehow be the Democrats' fault and not his), just because of those who will suffer because of it. On the bright side, I've heard that the week between Christmas and New Year's tends to do very well.

I'd also like to add that I do not currently nor have I ever owned stock. People seem to think that the economy is the market. I'm just curious as to how this is all gonna shake down. I'm pretty sure trade wars aren't going to help anybody.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:47 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:23 pm
NS8401 wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:56 am
Mega Hertz wrote:

It was going to have to happen at some point. We haven't had a recession since 2008-09. I don't welcome it. Not just because it would fall under Trump (even though it will somehow be the Democrats' fault and not his), just because of those who will suffer because of it. On the bright side, I've heard that the week between Christmas and New Year's tends to do very well.

I'd also like to add that I do not currently nor have I ever owned stock. People seem to think that the economy is the market. I'm just curious as to how this is all gonna shake down. I'm pretty sure trade wars aren't going to help anybody.
We are way overdue for one absolutely... these things always need a trigger though... absent Trump I’m not sure what that would be...

CK-722

Post by CK-722 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:37 pm

Oh, I thought this was about Mattis SuperTest Gulf. Used to gas up at their location down on Main Street before getting on to US 23 N during the Energy Crisis. That's right, there's ALWAYS A CRISIS.

Is THAT where they got the idea for the 486-SX?

Same (x, y, z), different (t)

Your bullet missed my trial balloon.

RTN Price. Not guaranteed. As of 12:30, 157.71 Down 0.22.

Artificial Intelligence is a Child that needs a Parent to guide it through.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:09 pm

CK-722 wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:37 pm
Oh, I thought this was about Mattis SuperTest Gulf. Used to gas up at their location down on Main Street before getting on to US 23 N during the Energy Crisis. That's right, there's ALWAYS A CRISIS.
Doing pretty good right now as prices collapse...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:50 pm

Re-reading letter.
Last edited by screen glare on Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:49 am, edited 4 times in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:35 am

You know who’s “wet dream happy” about the Mattis resignation letter? The little old hit man in Russia who pounded his chest when he read it. Yes sir, comrade - Putin’s presidential puppet is moving the US right where Vlad wants it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic