Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. All accepted new account registrations through 11-14-2017 at 8:00p ET have been activated. I apologize for the delay in activating new accounts.

Want to know Buzzboard readers' thoughts on the Cumulus debt restructuring proposal? Check out the thread in the "Broadcasting - General" forum!

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Bell Canada

A place to discuss broadband, cable, satellite and wireless video services (not programming). This is the spot to discuss good deals, crappy customer service, cutting edge "cut-the-cord" video content providers, and to share your favorite Roku channels.
Turkeytop

Bell Canada

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:19 pm

Bell Canada is my Internet provider. Had to call for tech support last night. The Agent who took my call was located in Myanmar. Myanmar is such a primitive, backward country, I was surprised they would even have the infrastructure to support a call centre.

I suppose qualified tech workers can be had for a couple of bucks a day there. Unqualified workers like the guy who took my call was, would probably work for even less.