I've gotten slow & sloppy in activating new accounts lately; sorry about that! All new acct registrations in the queue as of 9/23 at 7:15a ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Beats Headphones

The place to chat about audio/video devices & software, computer hardware & software, and other electronic gadgets.
G G

Beats Headphones

Post by G G » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:40 am

Are they worth $250? I listen to a great deal of lectures and spoken word presentations, but I also enjoy a good toe tapper or two. Is this something that would work out well for me?

There are a group of people who would like to silence everybody and have everybody go along to get along; that's not going to be very helpful for us in the long run. Somebody has to be courageous enough to actually stand up to the bullies - Dr. Ben Carson

craig11152

Re: Beats Headphones

Post by craig11152 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:09 am

G G wrote:Are they worth $250? I listen to a great deal of lectures and spoken word presentations, but I also enjoy a good hoe rapper or two. Is this something that would work out well for me?
sorry I couldn't resist. :blink

k8jd

Re: Beats Headphones

Post by k8jd » Fri May 29, 2015 2:42 pm

I got some of the large Bose earphones from Sam's club for about $100 and they are great sounding and fairly light weight.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic