Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump’s Mental Illness Hiding in Plain Sight

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 8570

Re: Trump’s Mental Illness Hiding in Plain Sight

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:24 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:23 pm
NS8401 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:52 am
If he gets a second term it’ll be one narrow path to get there...
It all depends on who your party nominates. I'm telling you if they go hard left with someone like Harris or Warren then Trump will have an easier path in the midwest. I saw a recent poll somewhere that had heads-up Trump v. Harris as a dead heat in Wisconsin.
They won’t nominate a lefty... it’ll be a Biden or an O’Rourke... someone more centrist...

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:29 pm

Okay, you are either very slow or find fake politics somehow very entertaining.

Music is my life.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:30 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:29 pm
Okay, you are either very slow or find fake politics somehow very entertaining.
Which one of us? The quote button works wonders dontcha know...

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:32 pm

FET-500 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:42 pm

Yes and yes. Trump is in fact a fantastic troll. Fantastic as in a skankhunt42 kinda' way but better.

This shit is just like when Reagan ran against Carter; the left was so smug and so positive they were smarter. It was a famous clowning then as now.
You should see his Twitter account.
He thinks he is so freaking hilarious.

The last tweet I read from him was "THIS IS A NATIONAL EMERGENCY"

like...
Okay then. Lol

And once I saw some giant rambling of him talking about himself in the 3rd person
:lol

Music is my life.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:51 am

Like I said. Trump is mentally ill. And now that those symptoms are well publicized because Conway’s tweet listing them straight out of the DSM has become a news cycle headline - even voters who don’t want to believe it have read it. And they can’t help but remember what they’ve read. Trump’s behaviors and words match up perfectly to that list of symptoms - and the possibility that he’s ill is going to work on those voters. It wlll start to sink in. And finally stick. Especially during debates as it all becomes obvious, undeniable, and no longer the entertainment many find harmless. Things are going to get serious, dangerous, and scary. Trump will be the cause - and Trump will be gone.

It’s likely therefore that Pence will be the candidate. And if he is he should take Haley as his running mate. A woman and ethnic minotity would help Pence.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:22 am

stopnswop2 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:32 pm
FET-500 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:42 pm

Yes and yes. Trump is in fact a fantastic troll. Fantastic as in a skankhunt42 kinda' way but better.

This shit is just like when Reagan ran against Carter; the left was so smug and so positive they were smarter. It was a famous clowning then as now.
You should see his Twitter account.
He thinks he is so freaking hilarious.

The last tweet I read from him was "THIS IS A NATIONAL EMERGENCY"

like...
Okay then. Lol

And once I saw some giant rambling of him talking about himself in the 3rd person
:lol
"This shit is just like when Reagan ran against Carter; the left was so smug and so positive they were smarter. " Just like I said before...

You should maybe read Donna's book? She penned this shortly after her short stint as head of the Democratic party. https://books.google.com/books?id=s8YrD ... ks&f=false

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:09 am

The fact that he keeps going on and on about the late Senator McCain is troublesome. You know it bothers him especially when he says the family never thanked him for the use of Air Force One and he says "that's ok" - then why bring that up? Just let that issue go away

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:55 am

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:09 am
The fact that he keeps going on and on about the late Senator McCain is troublesome. You know it bothers him especially when he says the family never thanked him for the use of Air Force One and he says "that's ok" - then why bring that up? Just let that issue go away
He can’t let even the slightest thing go... I won’t necessarily endorse Screen Glares repeated rants but I will say that Trump clearly DOES have mental issues of some kind in order to do some of the things that he does such as going after McCain and company endlessly... that’s not the behavior of a normal human being....

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:05 pm

I don't understand his obsession with John McCain. Dead men can't defend themselves and quite frankly, Trump needs to bury the hatchet and move on. I suspect that Trump still holds a grudge over McCain's "no" vote on overturning Obamacare, and there's also some politics involved since a sizable chunk of Trump's supporters have an irrational hatred of McCain, but that's still no excuse for Trump to be saying anything at all about him.

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:10 pm

McCain may have served our country but Trump is right on trashing him as a politician.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:46 pm

TheForce wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:10 pm
McCain may have served our country but Trump is right on trashing him as a politician.
Endlessly into oblivion though? Isn’t there a shelf life to this? Should we start going after some Roman emporers or maybe a bad President like Andrew Johnson for good measure?

It’s a lot harder to see the point in trashing a dead guy... except that Trump is scared witless to do this to someone who can punch back which is the MO of a typical bully and we already know for a fact that Trump is a bully...

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:09 pm

TheForce wrote:
Again - dead men can't defend themselves. I have no problem criticizing the political views or philosophies of those who have passed on, but there's no need for the attacks to be personal.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:47 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:09 pm
TheForce wrote:
Again - dead men can't defend themselves. I have no problem criticizing the political views or philosophies of those who have passed on, but there's no need for the attacks to be personal.
Wouldn’t you begin to agree that normal people without some sort of mental issues don’t usually publicly dwell on a dead guy slighting them? Regardless of his policies or anything else surely you agree there’s something going on there with the man...

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:15 pm

I think he's senile honestly. He has been effective on a number of things but again he does things that are unbecoming of the office in which he holds. He says and does things I have never seen any other president say or do. With the democratic nut jobs campaigning for the presidency, I think we will be even worse off. I find them to be very radical and I just can't see any of them being viable.

borderboy653659200

Post by borderboy653659200 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:23 pm

Carter vs. Reagan was Bozo vs. Bonzo,with the chimp (Bonzo) winning .

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic