Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

White Nation: Expect more shootings

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

White Nation: Expect more shootings

Post by TC Talks » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:33 pm

Yay, it's time for a race war...
It’s going to get worse.

That’s the warning of a former violent extremist, Christian Picciolini, who joined a neo-Nazi movement 30 years ago and now tries to get people out of them. White-supremacist terrorists—the ones who have left dozens dead in attacks in Pittsburgh, New Zealand, and El Paso, Texas, in recent months—aren’t just trying to outdo one another, he told us. They’re trying to outdo Timothy McVeigh, the anti-government terrorist who blew up an Oklahoma City federal building and killed more than 100 people in 1995—the worst terrorist attack in the United States before September 11, 2001.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... ni/595543/
BMW blindly wrote:For all his faults, I view President Trump as currently the lone firewall preventing politicians who cater to these kinds of people from accelerating the demise of our country.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 14990

Re: White Nation: Expect more shootings

Post by Deleted User 14990 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:17 am

I think I watch his ted talk video once.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:31 pm

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:40 pm

I have you blocked and normally wouldn't respond, but I happened to see this thread while not being logged in and I see you called me out, so I'll respond. Did you not read my response in the other thread? Whites are NOT dis proportionally committing mass shootings. If anything, they are slightly under-represented.

So carry on with your overt bigotry. I'm back to ignoring you.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:43 pm

The asshole bully who unjustly tries to label me a racist because I dislike Bernie Sanders views is now race baiting with a factually questionable article blaming a particular race for shooting deaths.
FYI-look at a list of most violent cities in the world. Places in Honduras, Colombia, Brazil...not exactly a bunch of "white countries".
What a hypocrite.
I bet you stole a lot of kids lunch money when you were 10.
All these anti-bullying measures were created because of people like you.
Now we need to have anti-hypocrite measures.
Oh, and notice: very few shootings in even whiter Switzerland -where people own guns as well.
Gun violence is not prevalent in "white countries". Its mostly prevalent in POOR countries.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:10 pm

The only people stoking racial tensions right now are those on the left....and the media is fanning the flames.

I'm done posting here until things cool down and am also done watching the news for a while. I've had just about enough.

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:35 pm

Sadly things won't cool down until after the election and the left will use whatever tactics they need to so they can continue to rebate the right. If Trump wins a second term, the left will be come unhinged and then things could get very interesting, or dangerous, or both.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:49 pm

Or if Trump does not win a second term - according to under- oath televised testimony from Trump longtime close bud and fixer Michael Cohen - Trump becomes even more unhinged, doesn’t go peacefully - and things get very interesting, dangerous, or both.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:08 pm

bmw - start watching the news again when baby-face Nelson...er Carlson...returns from his sudden “vacation” to Fox News Channel. Then your crowd will be able to enjoy YOUR racial tension “stoker.” There’s no one better at it - than perhaps Alex Jones.

Hannity squeals too much. Unpleasant squeaky inflection.
Laura Ingram hypocritically bedecked with cross of Jesus necklace.
Last edited by screen glare on Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:58 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:43 pm
The asshole bully who unjustly tries to label me a racist because I dislike Bernie Sanders views is now race baiting with a factually questionable article blaming a particular race for shooting deaths.
FYI-look at a list of most violent cities in the world. Places in Honduras, Colombia, Brazil...not exactly a bunch of "white countries".
What a hypocrite.
Oh, and notice: very few shootings in even whiter Switzerland -where people own guns as well.
Gun violence is not prevalent in "white countries". Its mostly prevalent in POOR countries.
oh good you're trying to have an intellectual conversation. Can you understand this chart?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:54 am

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:18 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:43 pm
What a hypocrite.
Dude, get the admin to green light me... I'll give you the guys "complete".

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:20 pm

10 shootings in the City of Detroit just last weekend. One could say that the city had a mass shooting.

Several wounded after 10 separate shootings across Detroit over the weekend

Another "mass shooting" of "at least 27 people took place in the City of Chicago on the same weekend.

From The Chicago Sun Times:

At least 27 people were shot — three fatally — across Chicago over the weekend, including a 41-year-old man who was killed Sunday near Calumet Beach.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2019 ... gust-16-19

Depending on how you look at it, there are mass shootings taking place in major cities around the U.S. every weekend. There isn't much, if any, mass media coverage and there is very little said about it by leftist politicians.

Is it because AR 15's and AK 47's aren't being used? Is it because it isn't white people doing most of the shooting?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:28 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:20 pm
Is it because it isn't white people doing most of the shooting?
Bingo. Most of these shootings aren't committed by the media's villain (gun-toting white male Trump supporters), so in their game of hero (leftist government) vs villain (gun-toting white male Trump supporters), these shootings are largely just irrelevant.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:22 am

bmw says these mass shootings are largely irrelevant.

Wait until bmw and family find themselves on their knees at a school or store begging a shooter to not fire his AK-47 at them.

The issue will then - maybe - become quite relevant.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic