All new acct registrations in the queue as of 10/14 at 10:00a ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Wiseguy (Something's Missing)

A place to discuss national and regional television and radio programming.
sfpcc

Wiseguy (Something's Missing)

Post by sfpcc » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:09 pm

This weekend the channel Decades is having a marathon of Wiseguy. However, the second "Mel Profitt Arc" will not be shown because it features Kevin Spacey. I reciently rewatched those episodes so it doesn't really bother me, but I understand why they did it. They also won't show the fifth "Music Industry Arc" that featured Glen Frey, Tim Curry, Paul Winfield, and Mick Fleetwood. The reason for this is that the music rights for those episodes haven't cleared. I'm pretty sure I don't want to see Kevin Spacey in anything right now, but I kind of wish the "Music Industry" episodes were available.
Last edited by sfpcc on Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Calvert DeForest

Re: Wiseguy (Something's Missing)

Post by Calvert DeForest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:32 am

The Spacey controversy is still present in people's minds. Took a while before I could watch the Naked Gun movies knowing what O.J. Simpson had done (and gotten away with). Now I can watch and appreciate the films as complete works without letting one bad apple ruin the whole experience. Kinda sad how the behaviors of one actor, despicable as they may be, can trounce the hard work of so many other people.

YouTube is the Public Access Channel on Crack.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic