Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

MUELLER DAY! Tell Us What Your Report States.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

MUELLER DAY! Tell Us What Your Report States.

Post by screen glare » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:41 am

Big Day, Sports Fans!

Blue Team and Red Team on the field.

One wants the truth of the investigation - under oath.

The other wants to attack the origin and procedures of the investigation.

Meanwhile - William Barr and Trump want Mueller’s evidence contained in his report unexposed in these two House hearings.

Stay tuned.

TC Talks

Re: MUELLER DAY! Tell Us What Your Report States.

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:15 am

This morning's hearing has been very telling. Largely, Democrats are reading from the report with Mueller confirming the statements, while Republicans are grandstanding with conspiracy theories and throwing "what if's" at him.

He has stayed in the middle of it without any smoking guns other than Trump lied repeatedly to the public, but we knew that already.

Unfortunately, Democratic voters who understand the concept of a fact will be excited while Trump Republicans won't understand much of the hearing except when they are being screamed at by a white man.

Everyone is trying to create sound bites.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:32 am

Seth Rich was the one who released the emails, not the Russians. He was MURDERED for doing this. It revealed what the enemies of Trump were up to. The Steele Pee Pee Dossier is/was a load of crap. And any intelligent person can figure that out. The powerful people who are duping TC Talks are trying to destroy Trump and destroy America. Like many unjust wars, they could succeed. I hope and pray that they fail. Trump didn't collude with the Russians. Obama and Hillary did. Hillary obstructed justice by destroying evidence. Seth Rich had backed up those drives they destroyed and sent it to Assange. Then Rich was murdered. Now they want to murder Assange. DID YOU READ THOSE EMAILS? What part of Plain English don't you understand? How could Plain English, and even attempts to disguise plain English, be incomprehensible to you?

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:14 pm

This is going poorly for the Trump crowd. I hope the Republicans will take Mueller's advice that Trump was colluding with Russia to heart and that it continues today.

Anyone doubt this still?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:41 pm

That live-wire afternoon session was worth watching the entire six plus hours!!!

I sure hope Pelosi relents and begins the impeachment process. It’s the only way to get the subpoena-refusers up before the public under oath. AND - especially after today’s Mueller hearings - it’s the oversight Congress must do in compliance with their duty under the US Constitution.

No matter how Trump lies, grins, and shouts - his goose is cooked - after Mueller’s testimony revealed what his report actually states - which most Americans finally had read to them at his hearings. Including the head of The FBI!

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:22 pm

The whole thing is high comedy. Talk to a Democrat and they got what they need to take him out of office. Talk to a Republican and they got nothing. A poll shows his approval rating up after the hearings, a commentator says it was bad for Democrats. My only fear is that what we are going to end up with is a new person starting from scratch doing the whole investigation over.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:49 pm

My question having not watched any of it - did we learn ANYTHING new that wasn't already known prior to today? ANYTHING AT ALL?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:20 pm

Yes. You may not know that when Trump insists there is no collusion and no obstruction - those are stone cold lies.

And yes. You may not know that Muller’s 2-year investigation was not - as Trump insists - a witch hunt.

And yes. You also may not know specifics re the more than 10 instances of felony Obstruction of Justice presented with evidence in the Mueller Report. Witness tampering. Impeding an investigation. Etc. Etc. Etc. High crimes and misdemeanors needed to impeach.

Fortunately you, bmw live in an age of recording devices. So should you give a damn about your country, truth, and evidence - you too can watch both hearings yourself.

Be advised - Bob Mueller is not a morning person. He becomes bright-eyed and bushy tailed in the afternoon. No matter - the pertinent information came through. Enjoy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:07 pm

I don't think he wanted to be there. It was damning for Trump but again, his "people" aren't capable of believing anything that doesn't come from their spokeshole sources.

― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:08 pm

screen glare wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:20 pm
Yes. You may not know that when Trump insists there is no collusion and no obstruction - those are stone cold lies.

And yes. You may not know that Muller’s 2-year investigation was not - as Trump insists - a witch hunt.

And yes. You also may not know specifics re the more than 10 instances of felony Obstruction of Justice presented with evidence in the Mueller Report. Witness tampering. Impeding an investigation. Etc. Etc. Etc. High crimes and misdemeanors needed to impeach.
Conceding all those as true for the sake of argument, are you saying that those things were not matters of public information before today's hearing?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:53 am

I’m saying what’s new.

Before - you had Simon Barr Sinister telling the world what Robert Mueller’s report from his team’s exhaustive investigation found and concluded.

Now - you had Mueller telling the world what The Mueller Report REALLY said.

Most Americans - including most lawmakers and the current FBI director - did not read Mueller’s tome. Thus - evidence, conclusions, and context were new to most who listened to Mueller’s under oath testimony.

Trump’s reaction was predictable. Act like all is gleeful, smile and scream Fake News, never say you’re sorry, never shoulder blame, and INSIST the emperor is NOT naked! As if repeating a lie over and over will magically and permanently make it truth.

The Great White Dope and his scared Republican minions can’t handle the truth.

God bless Bob Mueller. He’s served his beloved country with honor and steadfast selflessness. I thank him for his no nonsense service. Something bloviating, bragging, baby Trump can’t imagine because he’s not made of the right stuff.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:34 am

Mueller sounded like old man Periwinkle.

The line of questioning from Rep. Michael Turner was interesting. Mueller had no good answer.

I think Trump Jr. is in hotter water than his father.

I ultimately think nothing will come of this, other than continued politicking by both sides.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:31 am

screen glare wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:53 am
I’m saying what’s new.

Before - you had Simon Barr Sinister telling the world what Robert Mueller’s report from his team’s exhaustive investigation found and concluded.

Now - you had Mueller telling the world what The Mueller Report REALLY said.

Most Americans - including most lawmakers and the current FBI director - did not read Mueller’s tome. Thus - evidence, conclusions, and context were new to most who listened to Mueller’s under oath testimony.
Translation: We learned nothing new. The report has been a matter of public record for some time now. The fact that people didn't read it is wholly irrelevant to the question of what was and was not a matter of public information.

The one and only thing we learned from Mueller was that he didn't write report himself. Quite frankly I don't think he authored a single word of that report. Even Hillary Clinton supporter Alan Dershowitz believes he didn't write it.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:33 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:34 am
Mueller sounded like old man Periwinkle.
:lol That's by far the best description I've heard yet. Not sure how many in here will get the reference.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:07 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:31 am
Translation: We learned nothing new. The report has been a matter of public record for some time now. The fact that people didn't read it is wholly irrelevant to the question of what was and was not a matter of public information.
It was helpful to see you acknowledge that Trump was colluding with Russia directly and that he lied to federal prosecutors. It may not be new, but it has finally been presented in the proper perspective, which isn't that of Trump.

Also, collusion is still happening by several countries. It might force congress to take action.

"Nothing to see here" is dead now. That is important.

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic