Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Merry Christmas to all

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Mega Hertz

Merry Christmas to all

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:45 am

Merry Christmas Eve!

While I'm pulling a 9-noon in the office, I thought I'd stop in, all politics aside, to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas. May this holiday season bring you and yours happiness and joy.

I believe a viewing of Die Hard and a six pack of Pepsi is in order this evening. I'm sure my girlfriend will be telling me what I'm doing until the kids go to bed.

I leave you with my favorite Christmas song; feel free to drop yours, too!

https://youtu.be/fPPCPqDINEk

Take care!

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

zzand

Re: Merry Christmas to all

Post by zzand » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:52 am

Merry Christmas to all

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:53 am

Merry Christmas! I'll be at the shelter like I am each year, but hope you have a wonderful season, cottage cheese and all.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XSH9ryRzHQ4

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:30 am

Merry Christmas to everyone, my wife and family and to the people who are not very fond of me, May God’s love reign over everybody during the years to come and everyone have a safe Holiday, And have a Great 2019.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:46 am

Yes. A very merry Christmas everyone.

As a non-believer, I'm not filled with the true spirit of Christmas. It's a secular holiday for us. It's a time for getting together and celebrating with family, friends and neighbours. A time to forget about trouble and strife. A time to forgive. A time to share what we have with those who are less fortunate.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:11 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:38 pm
Let’s hope that just as the British and German armies laid down their arms on Christmas Day, so will cops.
Give it up, man. It's Christmas. Merry Christmas to you LL.

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:35 pm

Merry Christmas, Mega Hertz to the guy that started this thread and did indeed remember Christmas, and on this day we will put everything on the side for a few days of kindness, God love all of you, weather you believe in Him or not.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:27 pm

Merry Christmas to you guys from the road... at least I had the chance to spend time with family over the weekend...

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:50 pm

Merry Christmas NS drive safely, and have a good Holiday.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:19 am

As either my brother or I - whoever woke up first - would excitedly exclaim running to the others bed and shaking their shoulder -

Wake Up! Wake Up! It’s Christmas!!

As adults we now still remember those days - and still quietly say those words to each other - in person or over the phone - each Christmas morning.

I hope you are able to re-live all your happy family Christmas traditions today.

Joy to the world. Peace on earth. May you experience freedom from fear. And hope in your heart.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:14 am

All that food yesterday is starting to catch up. Thank God I'm the only one in the office today.

-TurkeyTop

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:15 am

That said, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I know mine was spectacular. Good times with family. Can't beat that.

-TurkeyTop

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:20 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:23 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:46 am
Yes. A very merry Christmas everyone.

As a non-believer, I'm not filled with the true spirit of Christmas. It's a secular holiday for us. It's a time for getting together and celebrating with family, friends and neighbours. A time to forget about trouble and strife. A time to forgive. A time to share what we have with those who are less fortunate.
“Non-believer”? What does that even mean?

And if you don’t celebrate “the *true* spirit of Christmas” (emphasis mine) as you put it, you’re saying you don’t celebrate truth.

“Christ” is literally the holiday. Oh, and forgiving and sharing with the less fortunate. (As you put it), that’s what Christ did. Oh, but you don’t “believe” that.

So, I guess that makes me a sinner and you, a saint. Does your Christ hate cops too?

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:55 pm

Whether a person believes or not is their business and no one has the right to question their beliefs or lack of such just as no one has the right to questions your beliefs. If you ask me, and you didn't but when you put stuff on a message board you invite others to chime in, TT embodies the spirit of Christmas very well. He spent his working years helping others keep their jobs so they could support their families. Someone who spent years helping others would seem to be someone who shares with the less fortunate. According to what you posted, that is the spirit of Christmas. As for belief in God? everyone has to make their own decision on that and as intelligent human beings with free will a person looks at both sides makes a decision and follows that decision.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:23 pm

Don't get sucked in by that fuckmuppet, guys. You're doing exactly what that dipshit wants.

-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic