Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump Prime Time Address Literally Unbelievable

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Trump Prime Time Address Literally Unbelievable

Post by screen glare » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:41 am

This American presidential poser and puppet is so exposed by now as a GD liar - who but the most ignorant or sycophantic - is going to buy whatever he publically peddles this evening on television?

When the fabled boy cried “wolf” over and over again - nobody could ever reliably tell whether he was ever truthful. And thus - they never believed him.

Upon cross examination of a witness in a courtroom trial - jurors have only to learn about one lie to be able with a clear conscious to disregard all of the witnesses testimony.

And since Trump is world wide known as a habitual and constant liar - HE WILL HAVE NO CREDIBILITY IN HIS PREPARED TELEVISED PRIME TIME ADDRESS TONIGHT.

The overt symptoms of his mental illness (NPD) which drive his every thought and action have by now utterly destroyed any real or perceived authority he may have had.

craig11152

Re: Trump Prime Time Address Literally Unbelievable

Post by craig11152 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:54 am

I usually wait till somebody opens their mouth and speaks before passing judgement on what they say.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:08 am

Hope Netflix can handle the extra load tonight...

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:34 am

craig11152 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:54 am
I usually wait till somebody opens their mouth and speaks before passing judgement on what they say.
When a man has, consistently and reliably, lied seemingly every time he opens his mouth, I can expect him to keep lying.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:57 am

That a boy Vic, go get him.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:09 am

And don’t forget what they DO, craig. As with this huckster-in-chief...after his pants-o-fire chat (kind of a twist on FDR’s fireside chats) he’ll jet off to that gol darn Mexican Rapists-R-Us-Amigos line in the sand.

Then Trump’s colossal (Rio) grand finale ensues!

Lighted applause sign, please!!!

Take a bow, ManBaby.

Oops! His pants ripped.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:24 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:08 am
Like it or not, Trump brings TV ratings. Or as he would say, "BIG ratings. THE BIGGEST ANY PRESIDENT HAS EVER HAD."

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:35 am

I think all politicians lie. But none of them lie all the time. I would certainly agree that Trump seems to lie more than most recent Presidents. The problem is, I'm not sure because maybe he is just such a bad lier that he gets caught easier than good liers.

I might ask my liberal friends if you think liberal politicians lie too or do you just think conservative politicians lie?

I assume Trump is going to try to rally the troops for his wall.
Personally I don't think his "wall" is the answer to the problem....BUT.... I do think there is a problem with border security, and lack of control over who comes in.
I am going to ask my liberal friends if you think there is any problem with border security, or is it a non issue to you? If you think there is a problem do you have any thoughts on a solution? I am asking an honest question. I'm not trying to trap anybody in an argument. Although if you site a "fact" it needs to be a "fact" not an opinion or a theory or an observation.

I have one very liberal friend who would say the very thought of a border is morally reprehensible. That humans should be free to wander the earth as they please. I think in an abstract idealistic sense he could be on to something but in the real world it would be a disaster for the USA along with several other "advanced" nations.

I no longer directly engage trolls

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:50 am

Trump does not SEEM to lie all the time, craig. He DOES lie. All the time.

Do you have those blinders in every color? Or just gray?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:59 am

By the way, craig. Trump’s scraggily bleached out Kellyanne is the administration mouthpiece who coined the term “alternative facts”.
You know - to mansplain all Trump’s lies.
Boy - she’s one good little marcher.
A trusty comrade.
A true liar’s liar.

Has her husband filed divorce papers yet?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:13 pm

Every time he opens his mouth, he loses more Republican supporters. I hope he is calling for a state of emergency. That would prompt Congress to final swat the idiot down and kill any chances for wall funding.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:20 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:13 pm
Every time he opens his mouth, he loses more Republican supporters. I hope he is calling for a state of emergency. That would prompt Congress to final swat the idiot down and kill any chances for wall funding.
You are aware that Trump's approval rating is UP from where it was a year ago, and that it is UP from 82% a year ago among republicans to a whopping 89% today, are you not?

The only lying I see here keeps coming from TC Talks - first lying about the $5b border wall funding not passing the house, and now this.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:26 pm

Haha. "Load".

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:03 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:20 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:13 pm
You are aware that Trump's approval rating is UP from where it was a year ago, and that it is UP from 82% a year ago among republicans to a whopping 89% today, are you not?

The only lying I see here keeps coming from TC Talks - first lying about the $5b border wall funding not passing the house, and now this.
I posted the link, sorry you didn't read it. The Senate had a package that DID NOT include wall funding.

I am concerned about 90 day trends. We are now in Post Mid-Term blood bath and things changed.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:52 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:24 am
Like it or not, Trump brings TV ratings. Or as he would say, "BIG ratings. THE BIGGEST ANY PRESIDENT HAS EVER HAD."
Which would be another lie...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic