All new acct registrations in the queue as of 6/16 at 8:10a ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

John Dickerson replaces Charlie Rose at CBS This Morning

A place to discuss national and regional television and radio programming.
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

John Dickerson replaces Charlie Rose at CBS This Morning

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:45 pm

I'm quite surprised by this decision. Dickerson has a low key, mild mannered speaking style. I thought he did a fine job with Face the Nation. I am not so sure he'll be a good fit for CBS This Morning.

http://nbc25news.com/news/entertainment ... eplacement

Reportedly, Dickerson will NOT be continuing his hosting duties for the Face the Nation program.

Memo to 106.7: Twenty-One Pilots, Imagine Dragons, FUN and Fall Out Boy all S-U-C-K!!! Stop playing those shitty (boy) bands, and maybe you'll end your streak of piss poor ratings!

WOHO

Re: John Dickerson replaces Charlie Rose at CBS This Morning

Post by WOHO » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:40 pm

Odd move- leave the old boring guy on one of the longest running TV shows in history, instead of moving hit to their hot morning property.
Speaking of hot, my guess is that working with Nora O'Donnell would be too much for any normal male to work around without wanting to have a roll in the sack with her? All 3 networks have the morning shows as entertainment over the hard-hitting news content anyhow, so putting a 'news guy' there would have been as weird as putting Scott Pelley in that slot.

handsomebradybreaker

Re: John Dickerson replaces Charlie Rose at CBS This Morning

Post by handsomebradybreaker » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:41 pm

Couldn't they get ERIC Dickerson to replace Charlie Rose ? Oh,wait,Dickerson SUCKED as a Monday Night Football sideline reporter !!!!!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic