Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. All accepted new account registrations through 12-09-2017 at 9:00a ET have been activated. I apologize for the delay in activating new accounts.

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

ABC is bringing back The Gong Show! Debuts June 11!!!

A place to discuss national and regional television and radio programming.
sfpcc

Re: ABC is bringing back The Gong Show! Debuts June 11!!!

Post by sfpcc » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:37 am

I kind of like when they have the sing a long near the 45 minute mark. I haven't heard Shaving Cream in a very long time.

The Neil Peart Puppet, (which didn't look like Neil Peart and was gonged) was cute. Zombie Ballet, which won episode 2, was neat. Dana Carvey had a funny question to the host about Benny Hill. So far I'm entertained.

WOHO

Post by WOHO » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:31 am

My wife is pissed beyond belief that I watch this trainwreck of a show, but the schedule is so weak, and limited to what the antenna brings in, so watched it again tonight- passable. the female judge is 46 years old- she looks 30; anyhow, the Shaving Cream sing a long is like a Benny Hill sketch. And I wonder how long Mike Myers is going to keep-up the fake host deal?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:50 pm

I loved this week's Gong Show; I thought it was the best installment of the series so far.
C'mon iHeartRadio - do the RIGHT thing for once! Please cancel "Rover's Morning Glory" from WBFX in Grand Rapids.

WOHO

Post by WOHO » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:08 pm

MW- did you watch last weeks' show (27th)?
I got chopped in both shins with a weedwacker chunk that broke-off and it hurt like a mother- I wonder how the hell that big guy ran thru the four of them whirling around? Glad the judges had safety glasses on incase any chunks of him went flying?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:13 pm

Indeed, I did! That fellow should've received higher scores! :)
C'mon iHeartRadio - do the RIGHT thing for once! Please cancel "Rover's Morning Glory" from WBFX in Grand Rapids.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic