Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. Please visit the newly created "Buzzboard v3.0 features" forum to view announcements as to recently installed new features, as well as to report any issues or share your opinions regarding recent site changes. All accepted new account registrations through 7-16-2017 at 6:00p ET have been activated.

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

ABC is bringing back The Gong Show! Debuts June 11!!!

A place to discuss national and regional television and radio programming.
sfpcc

Re: ABC is bringing back The Gong Show! Debuts June 11!!!

Post by sfpcc » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:37 am

I kind of like when they have the sing a long near the 45 minute mark. I haven't heard Shaving Cream in a very long time.

The Neil Peart Puppet, (which didn't look like Neil Peart and was gonged) was cute. Zombie Ballet, which won episode 2, was neat. Dana Carvey had a funny question to the host about Benny Hill. So far I'm entertained.

WOHO

Re: ABC is bringing back The Gong Show! Debuts June 11!!!

Post by WOHO » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:31 am

My wife is pissed beyond belief that I watch this trainwreck of a show, but the schedule is so weak, and limited to what the antenna brings in, so watched it again tonight- passable. the female judge is 46 years old- she looks 30; anyhow, the Shaving Cream sing a long is like a Benny Hill sketch. And I wonder how long Mike Myers is going to keep-up the fake host deal?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic