Japan, India decry Biden's description of them as xenophobic

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: Japan, India decry Biden's description of them as xenophobic

Post by audiophile » Tue May 07, 2024 8:02 am

Round Six wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 2:31 pm
Matt wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 9:55 am
Sloppy Joe vs. Felon Don - wtf did we do to deserve this?
As it stands now, I'm going to grudgingly vote for Donald. Both of them are a terrible choice. But it is what it is. But setting aside Biden's perceived dementia, I just don't care for his moral compass. Trump is a crook. But his values align more with my line of thinking.
Don at least recognizes China as a valid threat. I'm not sure Joe does.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue May 07, 2024 8:28 am

audiophile wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 8:02 am
Round Six wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 2:31 pm
Matt wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 9:55 am
Sloppy Joe vs. Felon Don - wtf did we do to deserve this?
As it stands now, I'm going to grudgingly vote for Donald. Both of them are a terrible choice. But it is what it is. But setting aside Biden's perceived dementia, I just don't care for his moral compass. Trump is a crook. But his values align more with my line of thinking.
Don at least recognizes China as a valid threat. I'm not sure Joe does.
Don has (allegedly) raped women and has cheated on all of his wives. Interesting that you turn a blind eye to that.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue May 07, 2024 8:52 am

Matt wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 8:28 am
Don has (allegedly) raped women and has cheated on all of his wives. Interesting that you turn a blind eye to that.
I'm not quite sure what one's sexual deviances has to do with one's ability to perform the job of President. I mean, isn't that the argument that Democrats universally made defending Bill Clinton? Even lying under oath is ok, because, "it was just sex." Even today, Clinton still ranks as being in the top half of all Presidents, ranking 19 out of 44.

https://www.c-span.org/presidentsurvey2 ... ge=overall

Whataboutism aside, allegations are just that - allegations. As to cheating on his wives, I don't anybody here has ever pretended that Trump doesn't have some significant character flaws. But this issue in particular seems wholly irrelevant when it comes to things like dealing with China.

Paul Richards

Post by Paul Richards » Tue May 07, 2024 9:54 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 11:26 pm
Paul Richards wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 8:51 am
I kinda feel sorry for the guy. The dementia is really taking hold lately, he will not make it to November 5th.
Agreed. Don the Con is slipping fast.
Disagree. Joe is slipping fast. You’ve misread my post. Typical liberals put a twist on the story at hand.
Jo and the Ho gotta Go.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue May 07, 2024 10:09 am

Paul Richards wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 9:54 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 11:26 pm
Paul Richards wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 8:51 am
I kinda feel sorry for the guy. The dementia is really taking hold lately, he will not make it to November 5th.
Agreed. Don the Con is slipping fast.
Disagree. Joe is slipping fast. You’ve misread my post. Typical liberals put a twist on the story at hand.
Have you paid attention to Don the Con lately? He's falling faster.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue May 07, 2024 10:11 am

They are both racing to the bottom. The recent photos of Trump have shown what appears to be an exhausted human. With his schedule it's no wonder.

Paul Richards

Post by Paul Richards » Tue May 07, 2024 12:02 pm

zzand wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 10:11 am
They are both racing to the bottom. The recent photos of Trump have shown what appears to be an exhausted human. With his schedule it's no wonder.
That is part of the liberal agenda, exhaust Donald Trump so he can collapse before November. So this is more than a second term race to the Whitehouse but who will die first.
Jo and the Ho gotta Go.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue May 07, 2024 12:24 pm

Paul Richards wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 12:02 pm
zzand wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 10:11 am
That is part of the liberal agenda, exhaust Donald Trump so he can collapse before November. So this is more than a second term race to the Whitehouse but who will die first.
Wasn’t he strong and virulent and other flatio related concepts his diehard boosters want us all to believe?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed May 08, 2024 12:29 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 8:52 am
Matt wrote:
I'm not quite sure what one's sexual deviances has to do with one's ability to perform the job of President. I mean, isn't that the argument that Democrats universally made defending Bill Clinton? Even lying under oath is ok, because, "it was just sex." Even today, Clinton still ranks as being in the top half of all Presidents, ranking 19 out of 44.

Whataboutism aside, allegations are just that - allegations. As to cheating on his wives, I don't anybody here has ever pretended that Trump doesn't have some significant character flaws. But this issue in particular seems wholly irrelevant when it comes to things like dealing with China.
I just saw this...

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed May 08, 2024 1:54 pm

audiophile wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 12:29 pm
bmw wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 8:52 am
Matt wrote:

I just saw this...

Did Clinton book the hush money as attorney fees, thus expensing it? That is what is on trial today. You have to give Trump credit, he stuck it to a professional, Clinton only worked with amateurs.

There's a reason Jim Harper failed at being a broadcast owner, but this makes a neat meme...
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic