Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Pro-Palestinian terrorist protesters take over Columbia University building

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Pro-Palestinian terrorist protesters take over Columbia University building

Post by TC Talks » Mon May 06, 2024 10:34 am

I can explain to you, I can't understand it for you.

I didn't really read your babbling because, what's the point?

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon May 06, 2024 10:45 am

TC Talks wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 10:34 am
I can explain to you, I can't understand it for you.

I didn't really read your babbling because, what's the point?
I don't believe you. You read it. Every word of it. And you don't have a response. Because there is no good response. The parachute represents terrorism. And you know it. You didn't know it then, but you know it now. When people like Honeyman, who admittedly agrees with you most of the time, is in agreement with me on this one, perhaps you should take notice.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon May 06, 2024 11:34 am

Even the people originally responsible for the graphic realized their error and posted a mea culpa:

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-ne ... 07172.html

But not TC Bloviates. He's sure he's the smartest person in the room.
The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon May 06, 2024 11:58 am

Honeyman wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 11:34 am
And you think it's cool for well armed soldiers to kill children. That makes you a genius? I think it's deplorable. This puts you on the wrong side of humanity.

IDF has also destroyed most of the education system in Gaza. How do you think the next generation of Palestinians will learn?
“Everything in my town is gone forever,” said Amjad, 16. “I feel like I am a body without a soul, and I want to feel hopeful again.”

No end to the war in Gaza is in sight. Even if there were, it would do little to change the bleak educational prospects of more than 625,000 students who the United Nations estimates are in the territory.

Seven months of war have devastated every level of education there. More than 80 percent of Gaza’s schools have been severely damaged or destroyed by fighting, according to the United Nations, including every one of its 12 universities.
I'm not worried about some cartoon, but it's a nice distraction.
― Matt

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon May 06, 2024 12:06 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 11:58 am
Honeyman wrote:
And you think it's cool for well armed soldiers to kill children. That makes you a genius? I think it's deplorable. This puts you on the wrong side of humanity.

IDF has also destroyed most of the education system in Gaza. How do you think the next generation of Palestinians will learn?
“Everything in my town is gone forever,” said Amjad, 16. “I feel like I am a body without a soul, and I want to feel hopeful again.”

No end to the war in Gaza is in sight. Even if there were, it would do little to change the bleak educational prospects of more than 625,000 students who the United Nations estimates are in the territory.

Seven months of war have devastated every level of education there. More than 80 percent of Gaza’s schools have been severely damaged or destroyed by fighting, according to the United Nations, including every one of its 12 universities.
Can we call you TC Deflects too?

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon May 06, 2024 12:11 pm

I'm left to conclude at this point that TCT stands with the Palestinian terrorists who paraglided into Israel. He posted a graphic which states just that and stands by it to this day despite being given ample opportunity to walk away from it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon May 06, 2024 1:03 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 12:06 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 11:58 am
Honeyman wrote:

Can we call you TC Deflects too?
Am I wrong? Has Honeyman once addressed the topic of the killing of civilians? I seriously don't care about the cartoon, I care about humans who have nothing to do with this war getting killed, whether it be hostages or civilians. I am keeping this discussion on point, when he has gone off on a tangent about a fucking cartoon.

And this is now coming with a million Gazan's left with no where to go...
The Israeli military on Monday said it was asking about 110,000 Gazans sheltering in eastern Rafah to temporarily evacuate to what it described as a humanitarian zone, a sign that Israel was inching closer to invading the city in defiance of international pressure.

By 9 a.m. local time, the military had begun dropping leaflets in eastern Rafah ordering people to evacuate, and it said it would also notify people by text messages, phone calls and broadcasts in Arabic. An Israeli military spokesman would not say if or when troops would enter the city, but described the evacuation as “part of plans to dismantle Hamas” and to bring back hostages taken on Oct. 7.

Since the start of Israel’s ground offensive in Gaza last year, about a million people have fled to Rafah, the southernmost city in the enclave, where they have been living in dire conditions. Israel has told civilians in many parts of Gaza to evacuate from their homes for safety since the start of the war. But in many instances the places Israel said would be safe for Gazans were also targeted by Israeli airstrikes.
― Matt

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon May 06, 2024 1:05 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 12:11 pm
Blah Blah Blah
I stopped reading your stuff in this discussion a while ago. Go place a bet on how many kids will be killed in Rafah.
― Matt

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon May 06, 2024 1:33 pm

Just tell us what the parachute represents and we can move on.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon May 06, 2024 1:49 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 1:33 pm
What are the Vegas odds for a kid's mortality in Rafah?
― Matt

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon May 06, 2024 6:35 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 1:49 pm
bmw wrote:
Higher than the odds of you explaining the parachute or admitting you screwed up.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon May 06, 2024 7:34 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 6:35 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 1:49 pm
bmw wrote:

Higher than the odds of you explaining the parachute or admitting you screwed up.
OK rate, what do you think the parachute image means?

How did the image creator intend it to mean?

I think this debate or a cartoon is one H*** distraction. It was mean as a support to stop the senseless killing of over 30,000 humans, actual out of the womb people.

When this is done, do we get to discuss the ongoing atrocities to women and children? Or is that aspect to this entire situation not as important as protestors and cartoons?
Last edited by TC Talks on Mon May 06, 2024 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
― Matt

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon May 06, 2024 7:35 pm

What are the odds of BMW or TCT ever admitting they've ever been wrong? Slightly higher than Trump admitting he lost?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon May 06, 2024 7:37 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 7:35 pm
What are the odds of BMW or TCT ever admitting they've ever been wrong? Slightly higher than Trump admitting he lost?
I don't care, BMW can win. It's not the core of this situation.
― Matt

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon May 06, 2024 7:48 pm

bmw wrote:
I propose he does this the second you acknowledge Trump is a despicable human being not worthy of this nation's highest office, but you will happily vote for him anyway.

Also, it's a stupid fucking cartoon - maybe move on.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic