Pro-Palestinian terrorist protesters take over Columbia University building

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Pro-Palestinian terrorist protesters take over Columbia University building

Post by Rate This » Thu May 02, 2024 12:01 pm

zzand wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 11:26 am
Can we pee and poop on his lawn?
Absolutely… he clearly is ok with it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu May 02, 2024 2:12 pm

The AP arrest tally shows more than 2000 arrests since April 18th (!).

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu May 02, 2024 2:16 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 11:19 am
TC Talks wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 10:39 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 10:19 am
And hopefully they have the book thrown at them for any and everything they did that’s illegal. Thanks for that… the alert on my phone from 6am said a quarter so half is even more ridiculous.
How far do you think the justice system is going to go for citizens voicing an opinion you disagree with? Trespassing and vandalism? They are misdemeanor tickets. I have family in Manhattan, trust me when I tell you that these kinds of protests go on everyday for a variety of reasons. This just happened to get national attention so Eric Adams got involved.
Well trespassing, malicious destruction of property, unlawful protest and possibly assault if they didn’t surrender immediately for starters. If you’re so ok with it why don’t we all come to your front lawn and camp out there to protest your graphic? Surely you’re ok with that… we’ll set up a fort and the whole shebang… and we can recruit some random agitators to cause a ruckus and break some of your windows while we are at it. It’ll be half Buzzboard and half recruits. Whatta ya say… deal?
Knock yourself out. Just be warned that Tony across the street isn't the most stable person ever.
Last edited by TC Talks on Thu May 02, 2024 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu May 02, 2024 2:18 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 11:49 am
TC Talks wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 10:39 am
Trespassing and vandalism? They are misdemeanor tickets. I have family in Manhattan, trust me when I tell you that these kinds of protests go on everyday for a variety of reasons. This just happened to get national attention so Eric Adams got involved.
Now THIS is an interesting take from someone who believes that the January 6th rioters who did nothing more than those things should be rotting in prison.
Do you believe the two are exactly the same?

Tell us how you feel they might be different.
― Matt

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu May 02, 2024 7:45 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 10:42 am
I've called you out now on at least 3 separate occasions for posting this graphic and you continue to ignore my request for an explanation. That graphic explicitly expresses support for the terrorists who parachuted and para-glided into Israel to carry out the attack.
What will come first? An actual answer to bmw's question from TC Bloviates? Or some ridiculous "my many Jewish friends agree that..." bullshit?
The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu May 02, 2024 7:56 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 7:45 pm
bmw wrote:
I've called you out now on at least 3 separate occasions for posting this graphic and you continue to ignore my request for an explanation. That graphic explicitly expresses support for the terrorists who parachuted and para-glided into Israel to carry out the attack.
What will come first? An actual answer to bmw's question from TC Bloviates? Or some ridiculous "my many Jewish friends agree that..." bullshit?
Since when has BMW's twisted view of anything resembled a mainstream perspective? If you're expecting anything more than he and I interrupt this cartoon differently, you're going to be disappointed.

Please, I implore you to accuse me of being antisemitic again. I'll screenshot it and send it to my Jewish friends so we can all have a good laugh.
― Matt

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu May 02, 2024 8:00 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 7:56 pm
Honeyman wrote:
bmw wrote:
Since when has BMW's twisted view of anything resembled a mainstream perspective? If you're expecting anything more than he and I interrupt this cartoon differently, you're going to be disappointed.

Please, I implore you to accuse me of being antisemitic again. I'll screenshot it and send it to my Jewish friends so we can all have a good laugh.
Those of you who chose option #2 were WINNERS!!!!
The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu May 02, 2024 9:08 pm

zzand wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 11:17 am
Maybe if Hamas quits hiding in homes, hospitals and other places where citizens are the situation would be better, but terrorists tend to be cowards in the end so they use innocent people and those people get killed during the action. The IDF is not responsible for that aspect of Hamas behavior so I would say 50 percent of the blame goes to Hamas.
Horrible take. The IDF is purposely picking off and harassing Gazans in public.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu May 02, 2024 9:10 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
bmw wrote:

Same.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu May 02, 2024 9:15 pm

TC Talks wrote:
If you're expecting anything more than he and I interrupt this cartoon differently, you're going to be disappointed.
I have asked you for an interpretation of the parachute in the cartoon and what it represents. You refuse to provide an answer.

So I'll ask again. What does the parachute represent? What purpose does it serve in that particular cartoon? Because if it represents anything other than the parachutes and para-gliders worn by the terrorists when carrying out their attacks, I'd love to hear what your alternative interpretation is.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu May 02, 2024 9:28 pm

Simple question: Why is anti-Semitism acceptable?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu May 02, 2024 10:45 pm

Need a few more of these signs!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu May 02, 2024 11:01 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 10:45 pm
Need a few more of these signs!!

The 50+ white trash guy holding the sign has no excuse - at least the students are young, dumb, and well... you know, ready to prevent a free car.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri May 03, 2024 6:23 am

I am done with this thread. When the old "Some of my best friends are..."gets thrown out you know it is time to leave. Sad.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri May 03, 2024 8:15 am

zzand wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:23 am
I am done with this thread. When the old "Some of my best friends are..."gets thrown out you know it is time to leave. Sad.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic