Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump suggests Biden was ‘higher than a kite’ on cocaine at State of the Union

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Trump suggests Biden was ‘higher than a kite’ on cocaine at State of the Union

Post by Matt » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:00 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:16 am
Trump said this:

"Somebody said he looks great in a bathing suit, right? And you know, when he was in the sand and he was having a hard time lifting his feet through the sand, because you know sand is heavy, they figured three solid ounces per foot, but sand is a little heavy, and he’s sitting in a bathing suit. Look, at 81, do you remember Cary Grant? How good was Cary Grant, right? I don’t think Cary Grant, he was good. I don’t know what happened to movie stars today. We used to have Cary Grant and Clark Gable and all these people. Today we have, I won’t say names, because I don’t need enemies. I don’t need enemies. I got enough enemies. But Cary Grant was, like – Michael Jackson once told me, ‘The most handsome man, Trump, in the world.’ ‘Who?’ ‘Cary Grant.’ Well, we don’t have that any more, but Cary Grant at 81 or 82, going on 100. This guy, he’s 81, going on 100. Cary Grant wouldn’t look too good in a bathing suit, either. And he was pretty good-looking, right?”
I wonder how gay hating evangelicals like Audiophile will justify these comments.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Chrocket87

Re: Trump suggests Biden was ‘higher than a kite’ on cocaine at State of the Union

Post by Chrocket87 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:06 pm

I’m pretty sure I saw audiophile in front of Comerica preaching fire and brimstone before the Tigers game today.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:24 pm

Chrocket87 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:06 pm
I’m pretty sure I saw audiophile in front of Comerica preaching fire and brimstone before the Tigers game today.
Na, Audiophile seems like the whispering type, only sharing his beliefs when he's among his kind.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:32 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:43 am
No doubt in my mind Biden was on something before that speech. Remember, that was shortly after what I had called his worst day politically ever where the single biggest question people had was whether Biden was a feeble old man with a bad memory.
YOU called it his worst day politically. The Biden is a feeble old man with a bad memory bit has fizzled since then. Especially after Hur was exposed as making it all up when the transcript sure didn’t show what he claimed in his report.

So maybe had a Red Bull. Who cares? And then compared to his opponent who regularly slurs his speech and rambles incoherently I’m supposed to feel something about a misspeak here and there? Are YOU high?

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:45 pm

Taco wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:24 pm
What the fuck is wrong with this douche bag?? The media needs to stopping giving this asshole media coverage. He has no business running for president again. He's a fucking child name calling and insulting everyone who is against him. Really, what do the American people see in the predecessor?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 0d99&ei=24
All you said about Trump, some is true...
Maybe if the Democratic Party could have come up with a better candidate...instead of promoting a early Dementia patient and a VP who is clueless about...everything...
I just might sit this election out, both men in my opinion do not deserve to be the POTUS...
That Kennedy guy isn't fit to be either...
Lyndon LaRouche where are you.....

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:10 pm

lidoshuffle wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:45 pm
Taco wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:24 pm
What the fuck is wrong with this douche bag?? The media needs to stopping giving this asshole media coverage. He has no business running for president again. He's a fucking child name calling and insulting everyone who is against him. Really, what do the American people see in the predecessor?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 0d99&ei=24
All you said about Trump, some is true...
Maybe if the Democratic Party could have come up with a better candidate...instead of promoting a early Dementia patient and a VP who is clueless about...everything...
I just might sit this election out, both men in my opinion do not deserve to be the POTUS...
That Kennedy guy isn't fit to be either...
Lyndon LaRouche where are you.....
Lyndon LaRouche was never fit to be dog catcher. He had as much chance as Donald Duck.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic