Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump suggests Biden was ‘higher than a kite’ on cocaine at State of the Union

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Taco

Trump suggests Biden was ‘higher than a kite’ on cocaine at State of the Union

Post by Taco » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:24 pm

What the fuck is wrong with this douche bag?? The media needs to stopping giving this asshole media coverage. He has no business running for president again. He's a fucking child name calling and insulting everyone who is against him. Really, what do the American people see in the predecessor?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 0d99&ei=24

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Matt

Re: Trump suggests Biden was ‘higher than a kite’ on cocaine at State of the Union

Post by Matt » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:35 pm

Taco wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:24 pm
What the fuck is wrong with this douche bag?? The media needs to stopping giving this asshole media coverage. He has no business running for president again. He's a fucking child name calling and insulting everyone who is against him. Really, what do the American people see in the predecessor?

He's a candidate for president from a major party, dummy.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Re: Trump suggests Biden was ‘higher than a kite’ on cocaine at State of the Union

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:40 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:35 pm
Taco wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:24 pm

He's a candidate for president from a major party, dummy.
They need to begin to suggest this is abnormal rather than attempting to channel Ben Stein reading bingo numbers… at a certain point you can’t cover this stuff dispassionately and you have to firmly call it out just based on factual evidence.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:56 am

“I watched his State of the Union, and he was all jacked up at the beginning. By the end, he was fading fast. There’s something going on there.” - Trump

I do agree with this. I'm not saying he did a line before strolling to the podium. But maybe he did some Geritol shots. Or slammed down a 5-Hour. Something. When you get a chance, watch the last part of the speech on YouTube. See if you agree with Trump that the fog was starting to settle towards the end.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:03 am

Maybe a sign he is worried with some of polls showing how close it is and he is throwing anything out he can think of hoping it will stick.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:49 am

God forbid Biden throw down a B12 shot before giving a big ass speech.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:13 am

zzand wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:03 am
Maybe a sign he is worried with some of polls showing how close it is and he is throwing anything out he can think of hoping it will stick.
I was watching Hannity’s TV show a couple days ago and he went into an extended rant about how RFK isn’t a conservative and don’t be fooled about his vaccine stances… they are afraid of something…

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:18 am

Rate This wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:13 am
zzand wrote:
I was watching Hannity’s TV show a couple days ago and he went into an extended rant about how RFK isn’t a conservative and don’t be fooled about his vaccine stances… they are afraid of something…
There's a rumor that Trump might try to get RFK as VP. That's probably what Hannity is concerned about.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:36 am

Matt wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:18 am
Rate This wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:13 am
zzand wrote:
There's a rumor that Trump might try to get RFK as VP. That's probably what Hannity is concerned about.
He seemed to be talking about voting in November… it has been talked about lately that RFK might steal more Trump votes than Biden votes because of these fringe positions on vaccines and such that will turn Democrats off. He’s backed by Trump supporting billionaires who want to see him play spoiler after all.

But I would love to see Trump pick RFK… it would be a terrible… I mean great idea.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:16 am

Trump said this:

"Somebody said he looks great in a bathing suit, right? And you know, when he was in the sand and he was having a hard time lifting his feet through the sand, because you know sand is heavy, they figured three solid ounces per foot, but sand is a little heavy, and he’s sitting in a bathing suit. Look, at 81, do you remember Cary Grant? How good was Cary Grant, right? I don’t think Cary Grant, he was good. I don’t know what happened to movie stars today. We used to have Cary Grant and Clark Gable and all these people. Today we have, I won’t say names, because I don’t need enemies. I don’t need enemies. I got enough enemies. But Cary Grant was, like – Michael Jackson once told me, ‘The most handsome man, Trump, in the world.’ ‘Who?’ ‘Cary Grant.’ Well, we don’t have that any more, but Cary Grant at 81 or 82, going on 100. This guy, he’s 81, going on 100. Cary Grant wouldn’t look too good in a bathing suit, either. And he was pretty good-looking, right?”
The censorship king from out of state.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:25 am

Read an article this morning where Kennedy said he wouldn't take the number two spot on a Trump ticket.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:37 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:16 am
Trump said this:

"Somebody said he looks great in a bathing suit, right? And you know, when he was in the sand and he was having a hard time lifting his feet through the sand, because you know sand is heavy, they figured three solid ounces per foot, but sand is a little heavy, and he’s sitting in a bathing suit. Look, at 81, do you remember Cary Grant? How good was Cary Grant, right? I don’t think Cary Grant, he was good. I don’t know what happened to movie stars today. We used to have Cary Grant and Clark Gable and all these people. Today we have, I won’t say names, because I don’t need enemies. I don’t need enemies. I got enough enemies. But Cary Grant was, like – Michael Jackson once told me, ‘The most handsome man, Trump, in the world.’ ‘Who?’ ‘Cary Grant.’ Well, we don’t have that any more, but Cary Grant at 81 or 82, going on 100. This guy, he’s 81, going on 100. Cary Grant wouldn’t look too good in a bathing suit, either. And he was pretty good-looking, right?”
Word salads are a symptom of Aphasia… maybe these words appear on beemers screen in a more logical order? Clearly the knee jerk is “where have you been all my life?” When seeing this nonsense.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:41 am

zzand wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:25 am
Read an article this morning where Kennedy said he wouldn't take the number two spot on a Trump ticket.
https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 24&t=64013
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:31 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:49 am
God forbid Biden throw down a B12 shot before giving a big ass speech.
The problem is if a POTUS would need to take PED's before a big ass speech.
Which gets to my belief that 70 or 72 should be the max for the office. Let's say 72. So when you take the oath in January you can't be older than 68.
I no longer directly engage trolls

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:43 am

No doubt in my mind Biden was on something before that speech. Remember, that was shortly after what I had called his worst day politically ever where the single biggest question people had was whether Biden was a feeble old man with a bad memory.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic