Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

IDF bombs the World Central Kitchen

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

IDF bombs the World Central Kitchen

Post by TC Talks » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:04 pm

When is the world going to start sanctioning Israel for the IDF's bombing of World Central Kitchen.

They killed aid workers from around the world.
World leaders have expressed outrage after seven aid workers with the charity World Central Kitchen were killed in an Israeli strike on their clearly-marked vehicles in central Gaza.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: IDF bombs the World Central Kitchen

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:36 pm

I heard about this on the CBS News Radio TOH update this morning.

I agree that the bombing of aid workers is sickening.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:18 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:36 pm
I heard about this on the CBS News Radio TOH update this morning.

I agree that the bombing of aid workers is sickening.
The bombing of Civilians (including children) is criminal. Israel has killed 33,000 so far.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:44 pm

Most of those folks that were killed elected terrorists to represent them and their kids. Perhaps the folks who are interested in going into a war zone should set up camp as far away from the terrorist embedments so they're not putting themselves and the folks they are trying to help at more risk.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:30 pm

km1125 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:44 pm
Most of those folks that were killed elected terrorists to represent them and their kids. Perhaps the folks who are interested in going into a war zone should set up camp as far away from the terrorist embedments so they're not putting themselves and the folks they are trying to help at more risk.
Electing terrorists is wholly irrelavent to dropping bombs on aid workers. Previous engagements in past years have seen Israeli tanks bulldozing houses with children inside with not much resistance from inside… their tactics are by no means perfect. And sometimes so out of proportion to what’s in front of them that it borders on cartoonish.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

km1125 wrote:
Based on this, a foreign force could kill you for electing Trump
― Noam Chomsky

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:11 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:30 pm
km1125 wrote:
Electing terrorists is wholly irrelavent to dropping bombs on aid workers. Previous engagements in past years have seen Israeli tanks bulldozing houses with children inside with not much resistance from inside… their tactics are by no means perfect. And sometimes so out of proportion to what’s in front of them that it borders on cartoonish.
Certainly not out of proportion to what happened on Oct 7th and for the last several decades. Palestinians have had a chance to live in peace with their neighbors and have refused to do so. That they elected a known terrorist organization to represent them politically (and militarily) showed their intent. And it's pretty telling that none of their Arab neighbors want anything to do with them. Oct 7th was the last straw and Israel should have bulldozed the whole Gaza Strip flat and only allow new inhabitants to settle there is they agree to a non-combative posture.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:09 pm

km1125 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:11 pm
Neat cartoon, except IDF has killed 33,000 civilians. I question if they really care about the human loss, which is a bit ironic when you think about why Israel was founded.
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:57 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:09 pm
km1125 wrote:
Neat cartoon, except IDF has killed 33,000 civilians. I question if they really care about the human loss, which is a bit ironic when you think about why Israel was founded.
I'd argue that km might be dumber than matt1.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:59 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:09 pm
km1125 wrote:
Yes, I'm sure you take the word of your friends at the Gaza Ministry of Health on the "civilian" deaths. Of course they don't break out how many of those were actual combatants, making it look like no Hamas combatants were actually killed. But we know differently. We know that number is a significant percentage of the total. I'm sure there were SOME "innocent civilians" killed, and most of the real innocent civilians would just be very young kids who haven't yet been indoctrinated by Hamas. Sad that that had to happen, but it's no different than young kids in Hiroshima or Nagasaki that died in that conflict.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:02 pm

Bottom line is, Hamas was responsible for the war starting, and they are currently responsible for the war continuing.

As an aside, why does anybody here care how that war plays out? Whatever happened to the "not our problem, we're not the world's police" attitude that so many had before?

In other news, there's a humanitarian crisis in Haiti that gets little coverage. People seem way more obsessed with what Israel is doing than with anything else going on the world.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:08 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:02 pm
In other news, there's a humanitarian crisis in Haiti that gets little coverage. People seem way more obsessed with what Israel is doing than with anything else going on the world.
https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 24&t=63886
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:35 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:02 pm
Bottom line is, Hamas was responsible for the war starting, and they are currently responsible for the war continuing.
Agreed, but with today's precision weapons they shouldn't have had to level a civilian hospital or vaporize a food aid npo's convey.

Now IDF is ready to attack an entire city with over a million civilians.

It's boardering on completely negligent. That's why the international community is strongly advising Israel to find a better path.
― Noam Chomsky

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:04 am

It needs to stop but keep in mind that all the bitching by nations will not stop the IDM at this point. There goal is to eradicate Hamas and they will stop when they have done so.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:23 am

What's so stupid about this war is Israel won't be "safe" if Hamas is eliminated from Gaza. There are plenty of terrorist cells elsewhere within striking distance of Israel. There are also places in the Middle East where I presume Hamas officials (for lack of a better descriptor) can hide & seek refuge and attempt to regroup.

Bibi seems to be counting on the notion that his military's very strong show of force in Gaza will prompt Israel's enemies to tuck tail. I am not so sure that is indeed what will happen.

This will all boil over into a much larger military conflict in the Middle East is my prediction.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic