Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kari Lake's Schlong

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Taco

Kari Lake's Schlong

Post by Taco » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:59 pm

:roll:
Last edited by Taco on Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Matt

Re: Kari Lake is literally about to pay for her war on fellow Republicans

Post by Matt » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 pm

Taco wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:59 pm
All these election deniers have an evil aura about them.

https://www.msnbc.com/the-reidout/reido ... rcna145375
Do you even read a link before you post it? A hint: anytime a title uses any form of "literal" it is probably hot garbage. Of course she's going to want to minimize her owed liability, who wouldn't? This doesn't make her "evil", but she's certainly a cunt. I'm currently in AZ and I saw a repulsive digital billboard that said "God bless Kari Lake", so she has at least one supporter with money for her Senate race.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:46 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 pm
Taco wrote:

Do you even read a link before you post it? A hint: anytime a title uses any form of "literal" it is probably hot garbage. Of course she's going to want to minimize her owed liability, who wouldn't? This doesn't make her "evil", but she's certainly a cunt. I'm currently in AZ and I saw a repulsive digital billboard that said "God bless Kari Lake", so she has at least one supporter with money for her Senate race.
That supporter's name is Kari Lake.

(BTW Matt, if you're in Tucson, I'll give the names of a couple of places for good food)

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:44 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:46 pm
Matt wrote:
Taco wrote:

(BTW Matt, if you're in Tucson, I'll give the names of a couple of places for good food)
....and I know you like your beer. If you're in Phoenix, Wren House is a must.
The censorship king from out of state.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:59 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:44 pm
Matt wrote:
Taco wrote:

The funniest thing about beer down there is, in my hubbliest of opinion, I've never had an Arizona brewed product that was worth a lick (my theory being most important component is the water is barely drinkable) but I've never found a Mexican brew I didn't enjoy although you can bet the water more South is probably even worse.

Odd set of circumstances...

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:34 pm

"She's not evil, she's just a cunt" would make a great phrase for tshirts and coffee mugs! 😁
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:34 pm
"She's not evil, she's just a cunt" would make a great phrase for tshirts and coffee mugs! 😁
I smell a business opportunity

Good job MW.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:11 pm

Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:59 pm

The funniest thing about beer down there is, in my hubbliest of opinion, I've never had an Arizona brewed product that was worth a lick (my theory being most important component is the water is barely drinkable) but I've never found a Mexican brew I didn't enjoy although you can bet the water more South is probably even worse.

I've had a couple beers from SanTan that were good and McFate Brewing in Scottsdale (I think it's just called "Fate Brewing" now) used to do a Hatch Green Chile ale that was fucking outstanding...

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:39 am

Motown322 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:11 pm

I've had a couple beers from SanTan that were good and McFate Brewing in Scottsdale (I think it's just called "Fate Brewing" now) used to do a Hatch Green Chile ale that was fucking outstanding...
That's the great thing. The diversity. Different horses for different courses.
(I think you're right about McFate/Fate. I seem to remember there were some ownership changes. I lived about five minutes away near Hayden & Mt. View.)

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:05 am

I can recommend a few places in Scottsdale if you happen to be up that way.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:18 am

Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:39 am
(I think you're right about McFate/Fate. I seem to remember there were some ownership changes. I lived about five minutes away near Hayden & Mt. View.)
I'm in Scottsdale for almost 2 weeks every January for work... I always stay at that Hampton Inn on Scottsdale and Gold Dust and Fate had a little taproom on Shea I could walk to from the hotel. Unfortunately it closed a couple years ago.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:11 am

Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Taco wrote:

I strongly suggest Wilderness Brewing in Gilbert. It has amazing food to go along with their locally-sourced beer. 12 West is another one, if you're venturing deeper into to the east valley.
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:58 am

Matt wrote:
Taco wrote:

Not this time, but maybe on a future trip, so feel free to shoot out recommendations.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:59 am

Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Taco wrote:

That's a place that has been on the list - might have to make that happen.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:07 am

Motown322 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:11 pm

There's a small place in Avondale called 8-Bit Aleworks we've gone to twice now (once last year and this last Tuesday) where they provide free bottled water. I didn't think to ask how they brewed the beer, but given the quality, I'm assuming they aren't using the tap. TCBC is another good find, and it's in Litchfield Park. I've had a few from SanTan and they've been pretty decent.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic