Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

After yesterday's speech, if you vote for Trump, you have blood on your hands

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

After yesterday's speech, if you vote for Trump, you have blood on your hands

Post by Matt » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:36 am

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... 89056/amp/
Of course, it would not be a Trump rally without him spouting off about the election he lost being rigged and talking in near-apocalyptic terms should he not be reelected this year. “Now if I don’t get elected, it’s gonna be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country, that will be the least of it,” he warned. Later, he went as far as ominously implying that voting as we know it won’t exist if he loses: “I don’t think you’re going to have another election in this country if we don’t win this election,” he said.
If you can't see him priming the pump for another January 6, you are blind or you don't care.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

zzand

Re: After yesterday's speech, if you vote for Trump, you have blood on your hands

Post by zzand » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:00 am

One has to wonder if he is starting to think he might lose the general election.

Rate This

Re: After yesterday's speech, if you vote for Trump, you have blood on your hands

Post by Rate This » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:03 am

zzand wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:00 am
One has to wonder if he is starting to think he might lose the general election.
Despite the polls I see the luke warm reactions and all the people who voted for him before coming out against him and how he lost double digit percentages in the suburbs to somebody who dropped out and can’t help but see air rushing out of a balloon.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:44 am

Based on Trump's comments it seems if I DON'T vote for Trump I will have blood on my hands.

In any case I will continue to believe the number of idiots who would try another "insurrection" is small. The outcome of a Biden win would be less violent than your average outrage over a cop killing a black guy.
I no longer directly engage trolls

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:26 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:44 am
Based on Trump's comments it seems if I DON'T vote for Trump I will have blood on my hands.

In any case I will continue to believe the number of idiots who would try another "insurrection" is small. The outcome of a Biden win would be less violent than your average outrage over a cop killing a black guy.
I don't think the number is that small and I don't think the risk of violence in some other form is terribly low... we have somehow escaped mass violence so far but this thing is a ticking time bomb.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:16 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:26 pm
craig11152 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:44 am

I don't think the number is that small and I don't think the risk of violence in some other form is terribly low... we have somehow escaped mass violence so far but this thing is a ticking time bomb.
Trump....eventually....called his dogs off on January 6th. If he loses this year, I think he would urge and incite violence.
The censorship king from out of state.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:23 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:16 pm

Trump....eventually....called his dogs off on January 6th. If he loses this year, I think he would urge and incite violence.
Win or lose he will urge and incite violence. Under a second Trump administration, the US will become like Haiti, with armed gangs patrolling the streets.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:30 pm

Maybe you should consider what Trudeau did to Veteran's that joined the Truckers protest in Ottawa, which has now been declared unconstitutional.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/m ... paign=copy
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:48 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:30 pm
Maybe you should consider what Trudeau did to Veteran's that joined the Truckers protest in Ottawa, which has now been declared unconstitutional.

Let's focus on the shameful actions of Trump. His racism and hatred and adoring Evangelist followers need to be reconciled with the teachings of Jesus. When will religious leaders speak out against him?
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:59 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:30 pm

Epoch Times.

Impeccably sourced, as usual.

Trudeau's over-reaction to the crisis was predictable. He's a f***ing Liberal. But that doesn't absolve those morons for what they were trying to do.
The "Truckers" mob was just as lawless as the Trump mob.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:43 pm

Rather august individual feels the same way...

Elon Musk

@elonmusk
There is either a red wave this November or America is doomed.

Imagine four more years of this getting worse …
9:59 PM · Mar 15, 2024
·
2.7M
Views
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:53 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:43 pm

Elon Musk

@elonmusk

·
2.7M
Views
In no way is Elon Musk suggesting there will be bloodbaths when Trump loses.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:15 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:43 pm

Elon Musk

@elonmusk

·
2.7M
Views
That’s not the same thing at all. Trump has a history of saying violent things are going to happen if he doesn’t win and it dates back to 2020 before he lost to Biden.

What Musk said is what the average Trump loving pundit says.

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:58 am

Could this be considered suggesting a 2nd insurrection attempt? If so, based on SCOTUS ruling, Congress can disqualify big orange from running.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:20 am

zzand wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:58 am
Could this be considered suggesting a 2nd insurrection attempt? If so, based on SCOTUS ruling, Congress can disqualify big orange from running.
He’s suggesting it… at least it looks that way… but which portion of the ruling made that not acceptable? Obviously if he is marching down there next January he’s doing it.

The problem with him is always that he’s a master of straddling that line between ok and not ok so nobody knows which it is. He’s like a fish flipping about and slipping out of the grip of Justice.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic