Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

GOP SOTU response

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: GOP SOTU response

Post by TC Talks » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:00 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:34 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:24 am
The WSJ editorial board would pan it even if he announced immediate plans to suspend all taxes on everything period and announce a liquidation sale of the federal government. The big problem is that Republicans have stupidly focused on his age and supposed infirmity while running Trump who is certainly appearing to be not all there… and then when Biden doesn’t commit any real gaffes in 68 minutes people go “WOW WHAT A SPEECH CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??!! I GUESS HES NOT SO DEMENTED AS THEY SAY”… the Republicans are running a campaign with little to no policy positions and “when I’m president we’ll take care of it very quickly, we’ll solve the Middle East in a day” or whatever is not policy.
So we've decided to attack the source, eh?
WSJ is slipping in the intelligent op-ed department.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:14 pm

Perhaps he threw a rock through the monitor and is hooking up a new one so he is delayed?
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:28 pm

The Republicans sure are doing their best to minimize their own chances of election success in 2024.

Even some Trump fanboys and fangirls are (correctly) panning the SOTU response.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 899408007/
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:49 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:28 pm
The Republicans sure are doing their best to minimize their own chances of election success in 2024.

Even some Trump fanboys and fangirls are (correctly) panning the SOTU response.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 899408007/
I’ve long had the thought that Trumps coalition seems more like a desperate cobbled together collection of angry people than a coherent political party with a message. It’s hard to win that way even if the current president has been laying low and letting them fire at will.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:40 pm

HD74 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:14 pm
Perhaps he threw a rock through the monitor and is hooking up a new one so he is delayed?
Are you saying bmw and Bryce are the same person?? Though I wouldn’t doubt bmw thinks brown-skinned people are ScARy too… :hat
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic