Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Psychopath and fired President Trump insists there is an obligation to debate

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Psychopath and fired President Trump insists there is an obligation to debate

Post by Matt » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:38 pm

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... bligation/
Former President Trump said Tuesday he’s willing to hold as many debates as necessary with President Biden, saying there’s “an obligation” for the two to debate.

Trump, who has declined to participate in any Republican primary debates even as the field has narrowed to two candidates, said at a Fox News town hall with Laura Ingraham that he sees it as an obligation to attend general election debates.
You can't make this shit up...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Re: Psychopath and fired President Trump insists there is an obligation to debate

Post by Rate This » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:59 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:38 pm
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... bligation/
Former President Trump said Tuesday he’s willing to hold as many debates as necessary with President Biden, saying there’s “an obligation” for the two to debate.

Trump, who has declined to participate in any Republican primary debates even as the field has narrowed to two candidates, said at a Fox News town hall with Laura Ingraham that he sees it as an obligation to attend general election debates.
You can't make this shit up...
I say let's have 10 debates. Let the guy bury himself.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Psychopath and fired President Trump insists there is an obligation to debate

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:54 pm

Hilarious that the guy who refused to attend any GOP primary debates now wants to debate!
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:31 pm

C'mon folks.
Why would Trump participate in the GOP debates when he's so far ahead? For the same reason Biden has no desire for Democratic debates. DioH.

And I'm thinking if, after the conventions, either Trump or Biden were to somehow be leading the general election polls as much they are leading their parties polls now, there wouldn't be any presidential debates either.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:45 pm

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real thing.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:29 am

If I were Biden, I'd just let him rant and keep reminding the viewers of the 91 indictments and his fondness for Putin.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:59 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:45 pm
He’s likely not going to debate at first and be taunted into it you understand.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:54 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:45 pm
Correct, and you are very much afflicted with the new TDS strain. The new TDS causes the criminal thugs idiot supporters to defend him no matter how absurd.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:00 am

Maybe make debates part of the party platform. If you attend no debates, you're not eligible to run.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:09 am

You guys are missing the FUN part of this. The R's withdrew from the Commission on Presidential Debates two years ago, in search of "newer, better debate platforms to ensure that future nominees are not forced to go through the biased CPD in order to make their case to the American people," (Ronna Romney McDaniel, chairperson of the RNC, in a statement made April 2022). I predict some great debates.. OVER THE RULES OF THE ACTUAL DEBATES. Should be a blast..

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:19 am

I think watching those two senile old farts debate will be some of the best comedy ever!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:20 am

zzand wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:19 am
I think watching those two senile old farts debate will be some of the best comedy ever!
:lol
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:22 am

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:09 am
You guys are missing the FUN part of this. The R's withdrew from the Commission on Presidential Debates two years ago, in search of "newer, better debate platforms to ensure that future nominees are not forced to go through the biased CPD in order to make their case to the American people," (Ronna Romney McDaniel, chairperson of the RNC, in a statement made April 2022). I predict some great debates.. OVER THE RULES OF THE ACTUAL DEBATES. Should be a blast..
Oh, Romney. What could go wrong?

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:51 am

Former President Donald Trump suggested Tuesday that at least half a dozen names are on his vice presidential shortlist — a list ranging from South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to former Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard.

During a Fox News town hall event, host Laura Ingraham asked Trump about six possible choices for his running mate: DeSantis, Scott, biotech entrepreneur and former GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy, Florida Rep. Byron Donalds, South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem and Gabbard.

“Are they all on your shortlist?” she asked.

“They are,” Trump said, before adding: “Honestly all of those people are good. They’re all good, they’re all solid.”

Proof he is losing it. Desantis on the short list...Good Grief

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:56 am

I don't see how that is losing it, he's a popular southern governor and won reelection handedly.

I mean, if that is your threshold for losing it, then we have a lot of other topics to discuss, LOL.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic