Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Largest Covid vaccine study finds up to 3-6 times greater risk

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Largest Covid vaccine study finds up to 3-6 times greater risk

Post by audiophile » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:01 am

Of course we find this out, way after the fact.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/ ... s-BB1ixowI

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

teetoppz28

Re: Largest Covid vaccine study finds up to 3-6 times greater risk

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:08 am

Isn't science amazing in that knowledge changes as new research data becomes available?

Scientific method FTW!!
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:15 am

“The safety signals identified in this study should be evaluated in the context of their rarity, severity, and clinical relevance,” the researchers wrote.

“Moreover, overall risk–benefit evaluations of vaccination should take the risk associated with infection into account, as multiple studies demonstrated higher risk of developing the events under study, such as GBS, myocarditis, or ADEM, following SARS-CoV-2 infection than vaccination.”
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/4 ... 20syndrome.

Did the study look at people who caught Covid shortly after vaccination? I would be curious to see the numbers. Just one example - the study found that the Pfizer vaccine caused heart inflammation in 2.7 out of 100,000 people, but that getting Covid caused that in 11 people. What about in people who caught Covid shortly after getting the vaccine?

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:20 am

teetoppz28 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:08 am
Isn't science amazing in that knowledge changes as new research data becomes available?

Scientific method FTW!!
Well, the scientific method wasn't exactly the most-used tool by politicians at the time in setting Covid-related policy. Moreover, I saw a lot of mocking and shaming by those who -thought- they knew what they were talking about of those who were simply questioning whether the "science" as portrayed by politicians was accurate.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:29 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:20 am
teetoppz28 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:08 am

Scientific method FTW!!
Well, the scientific method wasn't exactly the most-used tool by politicians at the time in setting Covid-related policy. Moreover, I saw a lot of mocking and shaming by those who -thought- they knew what they were talking about of those who were simply questioning whether the "science" as portrayed by politicians was accurate.
You and I don't agree on much, but we *DO* agree on the ridiculous politics of COVID...
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic