Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Dark Nikki is the best Nikki

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: Dark Nikki is the best Nikki

Post by Honeyman » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:48 am

bmw wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:42 am
Honeyman wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:34 am
If I gave as much of a shit as you do about each others opinions, I'd search and find that "Never Trump" thread you started. But I don't.
Yeah, it's pretty clear you don't care since you're in here falsely attributing quotes to people for things that they didn't actually say. Quotation marks indicate exact words spoken, so when you put quotes around things people didn't actually say, then yes, they have a right to get a little bent out of shape about it. Especially when others who don't know what was said take it as truth (ie, TT) and respond perplexed.

So since you're putting words into my mouth that I didn't say and giving me crap for saying I'll vote for Trump, it was only fair that I retorted with things you actually did say (which, btw, took an entire 30 seconds by simply clicking on your name and typing "Newsom" in the search box).
Okay, I admit you might have never actually said, "Trump is the man for me".

But you're gonna vote for him. So.....Trump is the man for you.

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:55 am

bmw wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
If I gave as much of a shit as you do about each others opinions, I'd search and find that "Never Trump" thread you started. But I don't.
Yeah, it's pretty clear you don't care since you're in here falsely attributing quotes to people for things that they didn't actually say. Quotation marks indicate exact words spoken, so when you put quotes around things people didn't actually say, then yes, they have a right to get a little bent out of shape about it. Especially when others who don't know what was said take it as truth (ie, TT) and respond perplexed.

So since you're putting words into my mouth that I didn't say and giving me crap for saying I'll vote for Trump, it was only fair that I retorted with things you actually did say (which, btw, took an entire 30 seconds by simply clicking on your name and typing "Newsom" in the search box).
The title of your thread involves having enough of Trump.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:01 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:55 am
bmw wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

The title of your thread involves having enough of Trump.
https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=61137
The censorship king from out of state.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:43 am

If this is happening in February, I fear to think what this forum will look like in October. I predict no less than one ragequit by someone here by then.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:43 am
If this is happening in February, I fear to think what this forum will look like in October. I predict no less than one ragequit by someone here by then.
I did that once so I've already used my freebie.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:29 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
I heard some retard has done that 5 times (so far).
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:58 pm

Round Six wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:29 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
I heard some retard has done that 5 times (so far).
Mine was the stress of a divorce from a witch and negativity on here getting to me… since then I’ve become overtly positive. Life is good. Accounts shouldn’t be like candy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:12 pm

I left one time (though came back to the same account) when multiple people here celebrated and/or mocked the death of Herman Cain.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:03 pm

But that’s not really a path at all… she’s got no chance of winning that way either.
I disagree. It is not as far fetched as you are suggesting.

40 percent of Americans identify as Independent, as the vast majority of Independents like neither Trump nor Biden.

If she were to receive 60 percent of the Independent vote, and 20 percent of the partisan vote, that would earn her approximately 34 percent of the popular vote in a 3-way race.

I will acknowledge the analysis from an electoral college standpoint is much more complicated.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:31 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:03 pm
But that’s not really a path at all… she’s got no chance of winning that way either.
I disagree. It is not as far fetched as you are suggesting.

40 percent of Americans identify as Independent, as the vast majority of Independents like neither Trump nor Biden.

If she were to receive 60 percent of the Independent vote, and 20 percent of the partisan vote, that would earn her approximately 34 percent of the popular vote in a 3-way race.

I will acknowledge the analysis from an electoral college standpoint is much more complicated.
There simply isn't time to get the necessary signatures together for the ballot in the swing states. She is planning on sticking around until Super Tuesday. To drop out, declare a candidacy, put together a campaign operation and get thousands of signatures... that's an awfully tight timeline. Some deadlines are early and will be gone by then. I highly doubt when push comes to shove 60% of independents and 20% of partisans would pull the lever for any third party candidate. The consistent pattern election in and election out is that folks say they want to vote third party and they just don't do it in the end.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:05 am

I hate how everyone on the left is trying to glorify Nikki Haley when she voted no on the U.N. resolution to not put gays to death. This was in her role as an ambassador for the U.S. to the UN. Nikki is no friend of mine.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out ... ys-n807151
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:50 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:05 am
I hate how everyone on the left is trying to glorify Nikki Haley when she voted no on the U.N. resolution to not put gays to death. This was in her role as an ambassador for the U.S. to the UN. Nikki is no friend of mine.

She’s George W. Bush part 2… not safe but not entirely insane either.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:24 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:05 am

Jessica Stern, executive director of OutRight Action International, a global LGBTQ human rights organization, acknowledged the U.S. vote on the U.N. resolution was misconstrued.

"There's been some misreporting and misconceptions," Stern told NBC News. "The U.S. always opposes this death penalty resolution, because it makes reference to a global moratorium on the death penalty. For both Obama and Trump, so long as the death penalty is legal in the U.S., it takes this position."

"OutRight will call out the Trump administration on its many rights violations, its many abuses of power from LGBTI violations to xenophobia, but this particular instance is not an example of a contraction of support on LGBTI rights," Stern continued. "It would be a mistake to interpret its opposition to a death penalty resolution to a change in policy."

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:43 pm

Good find, km1125.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:55 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:43 pm
Good find, km1125.
I didn't have to do much work. It was right in the link that was posted.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic