Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump is DONE

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Trump is DONE

Post by Bryce » Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:38 am

Matt wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:55 am

Trump is a criminal thug who doesn't belong in office, We need to clean our hands of the filth that is Donald Trump.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:08 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:38 am
Matt wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:55 am

Trump is a criminal thug who doesn't belong in office, We need to clean our hands of the filth that is Donald Trump.
Well since we don’t have either of those I’m going to say none of the above.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:15 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:40 pm
This could just be a drug flashback talking, but what if we had it set up so that the winner of the popular vote becomes president, and the presidential candidate of the losing party becomes vice president? It makes them have to get out and work EVERY state. Not just NY and CA or TX and FL.
Actually, it was essentially this way at one time.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:38 pm

How ironic:
“No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You got to pay. You got to pay your bills.”
-Trump on NATO countries paying their fair share for defense or else he’ll encourage Russia to invade those countries. Beemer, Bryce and Audiophile approve of a man who famously doesn’t pay his bills demanding everybody else “pay their bills”.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:56 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:38 pm
How ironic:
“No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You got to pay. You got to pay your bills.”
-Trump on NATO countries paying their fair share for defense or else he’ll encourage Russia to invade those countries. Beemer, Bryce and Audiophile approve of a man who famously doesn’t pay his bills demanding everybody else “pay their bills”.
Trump has had 4000+ civil lawsuits. It would be hard to understand how he could hold anyone accountable.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:00 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:48 am
Rate This wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:43 am
Honeyman wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:12 am
bmw wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:53 am
Matt wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:56 pm
bmw wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:49 pm
You've already said you'd vote for Newsom, who even Honeyman admits belongs nowhere near the Oval office. So you've ceded the right to call others morons for who they vote for.

So I'm curious - which of Newsom's policies do you support?
Ask Honeyman who he would vote for between Trump and Newsom if he lived in a swing state.
I already asked him that EXACT question back in November of 2022. First I asked him if he'd vote for Newsom, to which he said no, that he has no problem voting third party. Then I followed that up by asking him if he'd vote for Newsom if he lived in Michigan. His answer? "I don't find him equally objectionable as Trump. But unlike you, I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils if that person is deplorable in my eyes."

So there you have it. Honeyman's opinion of Newsom is that he is "deplorable."
FWIW, I don't like Gavin Newsom. I think he's a phony. Out for himself, dishonest, duplicit. Like most politicians, but smoother.

I live in California, so my vote will not sway who might win an election, certainly not for president, so I almost always vote 3rd party as my own "statement". If it was an election between Trump and Newsom, I would 100% prefer that Newsom won. The fact that I would not check his box is my personal matter.
So would you hold your nose if you didn’t have that California bubble to allow you to safely vote third party knowing the democrat is a lock? If you were in a state where the vote between the two was gonna be 10,000 or so apart would you still protest but hope Trump loses? And no you don’t know the 10,000 bit ahead of time. It’s a real nail biter… you are sick to your stomach worried about Newsom blowing this…
I honestly don't know what I would do if I still lived in Michigan and my vote might actually count. I believe I would still vote third party, but the actual belief of a 2nd Trump term might indeed sway me.
It has to be quite a luxury to not have your life dictated by the outcome of an election like my friends and I face.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:06 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:00 am
Honeyman wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
bmw wrote:
Matt wrote:
bmw wrote:
You've already said you'd vote for Newsom, who even Honeyman admits belongs nowhere near the Oval office. So you've ceded the right to call others morons for who they vote for.

Ask Honeyman who he would vote for between Trump and Newsom if he lived in a swing state.
I already asked him that EXACT question back in November of 2022. First I asked him if he'd vote for Newsom, to which he said no, that he has no problem voting third party. Then I followed that up by asking him if he'd vote for Newsom if he lived in Michigan. His answer? "I don't find him equally objectionable as Trump. But unlike you, I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils if that person is deplorable in my eyes."

FWIW, I don't like Gavin Newsom. I think he's a phony. Out for himself, dishonest, duplicit. Like most politicians, but smoother.

I live in California, so my vote will not sway who might win an election, certainly not for president, so I almost always vote 3rd party as my own "statement". If it was an election between Trump and Newsom, I would 100% prefer that Newsom won. The fact that I would not check his box is my personal matter.
So would you hold your nose if you didn’t have that California bubble to allow you to safely vote third party knowing the democrat is a lock? If you were in a state where the vote between the two was gonna be 10,000 or so apart would you still protest but hope Trump loses? And no you don’t know the 10,000 bit ahead of time. It’s a real nail biter… you are sick to your stomach worried about Newsom blowing this…
I honestly don't know what I would do if I still lived in Michigan and my vote might actually count. I believe I would still vote third party, but the actual belief of a 2nd Trump term might indeed sway me.
It has to be quite a luxury to not have your life dictated by the outcome of an election like my friends and I face.
Every American, no, every earthlings life will be dictated by the upcoming election. If you think me expressing my right to vote my conscience for a Peace & Freedom candidate will set LBGTQ rights back decades, than you are beyond misguided as you play your Trans victim card.
The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:59 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:06 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:00 am
Honeyman wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
bmw wrote:
Matt wrote:
bmw wrote:

Every American, no, every earthlings life will be dictated by the upcoming election. If you think me expressing my right to vote my conscience for a Peace & Freedom candidate will set LBGTQ rights back decades, than you are beyond misguided as you play your Trans victim card.
Clearly, you hate your (smarter) sister...

/s (but maybe not the smarter part(
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic