Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden is DONE

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Biden is DONE

Post by bmw » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:53 pm

Today was arguably Biden's worst day ever (politically) as President. Between the classified documents report basically painting him as old and senile, SCOTUS seemingly being ready to give Trump a big legal victory, and now the absolute disaster of a press conference where the media turned on him and he confused Mexico with Egypt, he's done. DONE. FINISHED.

People like RT or whoever else can come in here and scream about how great the economy is or whatever. Doesn't matter. Biden will not win a second term.

Rate This

Re: Biden is DONE

Post by Rate This » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:16 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:53 pm
Today was arguably Biden's worst day ever (politically) as President. Between the classified documents report basically painting him as old and senile, SCOTUS seemingly being ready to give Trump a big legal victory, and now the absolute disaster of a press conference where the media turned on him and he confused Mexico with Egypt, he's done. DONE. FINISHED.

People like RT or whoever else can come in here and scream about how great the economy is or whatever. Doesn't matter. Biden will not win a second term.
I think it was Mexico and Morocco. The media didn’t turn on him. They’ve never been with him. It’s not a left or right thing. There is money in controversy and stirring the pot and this age thing does that nicely. The press conference actually didn’t go badly… for as bad as the press was attempting to run him over he didn’t end up underneath the car. You really should be careful what you wish for because ANY OTHER DEMOCRAT will wipe the floor with Trump. Seriously. They are all below 60 in age. Biden is Trumps best shot at getting in and the same is true for Trump being Biden’s best shot. I also seem to recall you being completely sure the Republicans were going to romp in 2022. I told you no they won’t and I was lambasted. Taking a victory lap in February is like that idiot on the Lions waving at the San Francisco fans at halftime. Absolutely foolish.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:24 pm

I completely disagree. Regarding this and what you said in the other thread, the press absolutely does not want a Trump win . They're trying to take Biden out before the convention so as to get a different Democrat candidate.

On the Republican side, I disagree with the idea that Trump is Biden's best shot. The single largest segment of the Republican party is MAGA, and that group is likely to stay home in large numbers if it were anybody other than Trump. And I think some of the Haley support that shows up in head-to-head polls is a mirage as I think some of that is people who don't want either Biden or Trump but ultimately would either stay home or vote for Biden if Haley were somehow the Republican nominee.

As an aside, I'm pretty sure it was Egypt because he mentioned Sisi, who is the leader of Egypt. If he meant Morocco, then he got both the country and the leader wrong.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:26 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:24 pm
I completely disagree. Regarding this and what you said in the other thread, the press absolutely does not want a Trump win . They're trying to take Biden out before the convention so as to get a different Democrat candidate.

On the Republican side, I disagree with the idea that Trump is Biden's best shot. The single largest segment of the Republican party is MAGA, and that group is likely to stay home in large numbers if it were anybody other than Trump. And I think some of the Haley support that shows up in head-to-head polls is a mirage as I think some of that is people who don't want either Biden or Trump but ultimately would either stay home or vote for Biden if Haley were somehow the Republican nominee.

As an aside, I'm pretty sure it was Egypt because he mentioned Sisi, who is the leader of Egypt. If he meant Morocco, then he got both the country and the leader wrong.
What the polling consistently shows is anybody but Biden and Trump wins. Period. As for the press… no amount of yakking is gonna force him out. That won’t happen. His support is as high or higher in the party than Trump has in the Republican Party. There will be no smoke free rooms to hash things out.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:47 pm

In 1968 Lyndon Johnson realized he could not win re-election. On March 31, 1968 he announced that he was withdrawing from the election and would not seek the nomination.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:06 pm

bmw wrote:

If Haley was the nominee, you would be correct. Instead, you support putting a criminal thug back in office.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:56 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:47 pm
In 1968 Lyndon Johnson realized he could not win re-election. On March 31, 1968 he announced that he was withdrawing from the election and would not seek the nomination.
To be fair there was a little dustup in Southeast Asia that was evaporating any chance he may have had for reelection. You remember that right, when all the conscientious objectors went north and discovered the goodness that Timmie's brings to the world.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:12 am

COMPLETELY DUNZO!!!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:38 am

bmw wrote:

Couldn't remember when he was VP? Ouch.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:05 am

I think we could see Gavin Newsome and Michelle Obama warming up int he bullpen to run.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:38 am

zzand wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:05 am
I think we could see Gavin Newsome and Michelle Obama warming up int he bullpen to run.
In a two way race, I'm voting for Newsome/Obama over Trump.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:44 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:38 am
In a two way race, I'm voting for Newsome/Obama over Trump.
If you were to pull the lever for Gavin or Michelle, you would lose any and all rights to accuse any Trump voter of abandoning their principles in voting for Trump.

Either that, or you are in fact a closet liberal as I have long suspected.

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:04 am

Maybe, and more likely, he knows, as do many others, that 4 more years of Big Orange will be a total fucking disaster. All he will do is spend his time seeking revenge and continuing to lie. You need to wake the fuck up BMW. If he wins, everyone, you include, loses.

radiofann

Post by radiofann » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:15 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:56 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:47 pm
To be fair there was a little dustup in Southeast Asia that was evaporating any chance he may have had for reelection. You remember that right, when all the conscientious objectors went north and discovered the goodness that Timmie's brings to the world.
“Timmies” = Timothy Leary, referring to drugs?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:32 am

zzand wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:04 am
Maybe, and more likely, he knows, as do many others, that 4 more years of Big Orange will be a total fucking disaster. All he will do is spend his time seeking revenge and continuing to lie. You need to wake the fuck up BMW. If he wins, everyone, you include, loses.
💯
The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic