Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden/Trump tied in Wisconsin, Haley leads Biden by 15

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Re: Biden/Trump tied in Wisconsin, Haley leads Biden by 15

Post by bmw » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:00 am

Like both sides don't do that. The left would put more stock in polling today if it all showed Biden with a 10 point lead. But it shows Trump with a sizeable lead in most of the swing states, so, of course, the polls can't be trusted.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:05 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:00 am
Like both sides don't do that. The left would put more stock in polling today if it all showed Biden with a 10 point lead. But it shows Trump with a sizeable lead in most of the swing states, so, of course, the polls can't be trusted.
I am a reason that polls cannot be trusted: anytime I'm asked to take part, I give the opposite response to what I'm actually doing... According to my poll responses, I'm a hardcore MAGAt!! :rollin

(I also prefer Coke over Pepsi... lol!)
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:01 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:05 am
I am a reason that polls cannot be trusted: anytime I'm asked to take part, I give the opposite response to what I'm actually doing... According to my poll responses, I'm a hardcore MAGAt!!
So how do pollsters contact you?
Phone call? Someone in the mall with a clipboard? Curious. Especially since you say anytime you are asked. Seems to indicate you've participated more than once.
Thanks.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:00 pm

Round Six wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:01 pm
teetoppz28 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:05 am
I am a reason that polls cannot be trusted: anytime I'm asked to take part, I give the opposite response to what I'm actually doing... According to my poll responses, I'm a hardcore MAGAt!!
Phone call? Someone in the mall with a clipboard? Curious. Especially since you say anytime you are asked. Seems to indicate you've participated more than once.
Thanks.
Generally when out-and-about, there are people with clipboards. About as frequently as the damn petition signature gatherers... I remember signing 23x for James Craig once... :rollin

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:06 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:00 pm
...there are people with clipboards...
Those people are terrorists, you know. According to TC Talks anyways, who says you can shoot them in the back if they're old ladies in their 80s carrying a clipboard collecting signatures.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:08 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:06 pm
teetoppz28 wrote:
Those people are terrorists, you know. According to TC Talks anyways, who says you can shoot them in the back if they're old ladies in their 80s carrying a clipboard collecting signatures.
LOL! I forgot about that thread... :rollin

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:25 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:06 pm
teetoppz28 wrote:
Anyone yelling at you on your property while representing a group known for terrorism is a threat. You acknowledged that women's history of aggressive behavior.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:45 pm

The group may find this interesting. Just took a phone call from Pew. They wanted me to be part of their latest poll. They asked a few standard questions and then asked if I worked in the media. When I gave them my job title they said it disqualified me from being part of the poll. I said I am a voter with opinions and the pollster said that as a part of the media I could not be counted on to be unbiased. They hung up. So much for everyone having a voice.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:58 pm

zzand wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:46 am
I trust any poll about as much as I trust the IRS and I don't trust them at all. I remember all the polls saying we would have a second President Clinton. Since then I treat all polls like I do dirty toilet paper.
Actually the polls did pretty well in 18, 20 and 22. The problem with 16 was Comey dropping his October surprise with a week to go. The polls couldn’t catch up. That said… polls in February are for entertainment only.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:08 pm

zzand wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:45 pm
The group may find this interesting. Just took a phone call from Pew. They wanted me to be part of their latest poll. They asked a few standard questions and then asked if I worked in the media. When I gave them my job title they said it disqualified me from being part of the poll. I said I am a voter with opinions and the pollster said that as a part of the media I could not be counted on to be unbiased. They hung up. So much for everyone having a voice.
If someone is involved in the production of a radio show or works radio sales, I wouldn't consider that biased media.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:04 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Round Six wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:01 pm
Thanks.
Generally when out-and-about, there are people with clipboards. About as frequently as the damn petition signature gatherers... I remember signing 23x for James Craig once... :rollin
Thanks. I have signed many petitions. But don't think I've ever been polled.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic