Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump keeps winning LOL

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Trump keeps winning LOL

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:38 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:43 am
Biden is a faithful Catholic. He should be Audiophiles candidate.
Audiophile quit Catholicism to be a bible thumper.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:40 pm

I'll sum this up here. People don't want Trump. They can't stand Biden. But any talk of Haley or Kennedy or DeSantis or whoever, and you find fault with them too. What do you want? Nobody's perfect. Ya gotta choose and support the lesser of two evils.
"I hate Trump but Haley's a warhawk"
"I hate Biden but Kennedy's an anti-vaxxer".
F'ing quit complaining about any of them then.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:58 pm

Round Six wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:33 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Biden supports abortion. He may be a Catholic. But he ain't faithful. Ask 100 Catholics.
Hey… you can do both. Besides… the guy goes to church every week.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:44 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:40 am
Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:47 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:26 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:08 pm
bmw wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:42 pm
Biden is going to be the next President whether people like it or not. The Republicans had a chance at stopping him by kicking Trump to the curb, but opted to instead punt.
FIFY
100%

Trump lost the House for the GOP in 2018, the WH in 2020, and the Senate in 2022. To think he's the candidate that will win them back WH is 2024 is idiotic.
1962: "You won't have Richard Nixon to kick around anymore"

1968: "Fuck."
Odd you bring Nixon up. The Democrats stole an election from him too.
You have to be trolling. There's no way you're serious. You're beginning to have an extremely unhealthy obsession. This is what's wrong with this country. I didn't lose, they cheated. When I win, it's fair and square because I'm better. Did you ever think maybe the other guy was the better candidate? Or maybe the Republican platform could be something other than "MY rights" "I can so I will" and "fuck everyone that isn't me and doesn't look like me?". Did you ever think that maybe if the Republicans vetted some of this shit, they would win more elections? There was ZERO reason the Republicans shouldn't have won more in the midterms two years ago. Garbage in, garbage out. But, hey. Keep doing what you're doing. I'm sure it will work at some point. Someday.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:00 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:44 pm
Bryce wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:40 am
Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:47 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:26 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:08 pm
bmw wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:42 pm
Biden is going to be the next President whether people like it or not. The Republicans had a chance at stopping him by kicking Trump to the curb, but opted to instead punt.
FIFY
100%

Trump lost the House for the GOP in 2018, the WH in 2020, and the Senate in 2022. To think he's the candidate that will win them back WH is 2024 is idiotic.
1962: "You won't have Richard Nixon to kick around anymore"

1968: "Fuck."
Odd you bring Nixon up. The Democrats stole an election from him too.
You have to be trolling. There's no way you're serious. You're beginning to have an extremely unhealthy obsession. This is what's wrong with this country. I didn't lose, they cheated. When I win, it's fair and square because I'm better. Did you ever think maybe the other guy was the better candidate? Or maybe the Republican platform could be something other than "MY rights" "I can so I will" and "fuck everyone that isn't me and doesn't look like me?". Did you ever think that maybe if the Republicans vetted some of this shit, they would win more elections? There was ZERO reason the Republicans shouldn't have won more in the midterms two years ago. Garbage in, garbage out. But, hey. Keep doing what you're doing. I'm sure it will work at some point. Someday.
Bryce remains our token Conservative Victim.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:34 am

Round Six wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:33 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Biden supports abortion. He may be a Catholic. But he ain't faithful. Ask 100 Catholics.
No religion or denomination or lack thereof is entirely united as pro abortion or anti abortion. There are strange religious bedfellows on this issue. Roman Catholics, Missouri Synod Lutherans (LCMS), and Orthodox Jews are similar in opposing UNLIMITED abortion. Evangelical Lutherans (ELCA), Reform Jews, and Presbyterians are similar in supporting UNLIMITED abortion. But Biden is one of a small minority of alleged Catholics who favor no limits on abortion. Biden is more aligned with ATHEISTS on abortion, and it's political.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:32 am

Listening to the SCOTUS arguments right now. The Trump attorney sounds intelligent and maybe should have been his trial attorney in New York. The Justices, both GOP and Democrat, are peppering him with good questions.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:11 pm

zzand wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:32 am
Listening to the SCOTUS arguments right now. The Trump attorney sounds intelligent and maybe should have been his trial attorney in New York. The Justices, both GOP and Democrat, are peppering him with good questions.
I would imagine the GOP is providing his attorneys.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:17 pm

The asshole is gonna win this one, I'm afraid.
The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:58 pm

Not only is he going to win it, it could end up being a 9-0 decision.

As it should be.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:17 pm

After listening to the entire session my thoughts are that either he wins outright or the decision leaves it up to each state to make their own decision but I think it is an outright win. Interesting side note, his attorney was grilled for more than an hour. The DOJ attorney about twenty minutes.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:27 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:58 pm
Not only is he going to win it, it could end up being a 9-0 decision.

As it should be.
The decision should be leaving it up to each state. That’s how most things in the government work unfortunately.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:26 pm

I agree Rate This. As each state runs their elections during the cycle and it should be left to them. If the man had an ounce of integrity he would step down from running for the good of the party and just be a loud mouth private citizen. I seriously doubt he can spell integrity much less possess any of it.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:08 pm

Yeah but, more importantly than anything, he has the president of Angola SHAKING IN HIS BOOTS. GRRRRRRR. I mean, nothing is more important than that.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:28 pm

I do find it hilarious that now that this one looks like it going to go into the win column for Trump, the media has suddenly shifted from calling what happened on January 6th an "insurrection" to calling it a "riot."

AP Headline: "The Supreme Court seems poised to reject efforts to kick Trump off the ballot over the Capitol riot"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic