Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Conservative Ann Coulter when asked how Donald Trump could help America

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Conservative Ann Coulter when asked how Donald Trump could help America

Post by Honeyman » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:54 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

Mega Hertz

Re: Conservative Ann Coulter when asked how Donald Trump could help America

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:04 pm

I'm not generally one to wish death upon people, so I'll say that this is a bit much. It's not Trump himself. Its Trumpism. And whether or not Trump does d1e, like the middle eastern terrorists, there's twenty more people ready to take his place. It doesn't matter anymore.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:19 pm

Don't think I agree, Mega. This country can survive idiots in the WH (Carter, George W.), but not sure we can make it with a vengeful, narcisstic nutcase who hates the Constitution and what it stands for. I actually believe the Republican party, which sold their entire beliefs and ethics away for this disgrace, could finally get back on some semblance of the right course if he were gone....for good. They obviously don't have the testicles to stand up to the facist when he's breathing.
The censorship king from out of state.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:09 pm

The question is how do we get back to that? Take a look around this board. Do you think that's going away any time soon? The toothpaste is out of the tube, my good man. I don't see it happening now. Even Jesus Christ has become too "woke" for some of these people. Carter was a good and decent man, but a horrible president. As for W, I think I have "rose colored glasses" syndrome with him.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

CurlyHoward

Post by CurlyHoward » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:24 pm

We're fucked.

One party tied themselves to Trump in 2016 out of desperation to beat Hillary, the Hail Mary of that actually worked, and now they're nothing more than Trump's vehicle until he's out of the picture for good. God knows what happens to the GOP afterwards.

The other is run by doddering old relics who, since 2016, think our current reality is just a bad dream and they're going to wake up soon and be back to Reagan having a drink with Tip O'Neill while doing bipartisan business. Future doesn't look great for the Dems either.

Nobody fucking wants Biden-Trump II Electric Boogaloo, yet here we are.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:05 am

CurlyHoward wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:24 pm
We're fucked.

One party tied themselves to Trump in 2016 out of desperation to beat Hillary, the Hail Mary of that actually worked, and now they're nothing more than Trump's vehicle until he's out of the picture for good. God knows what happens to the GOP afterwards.

The other is run by doddering old relics who, since 2016, think our current reality is just a bad dream and they're going to wake up soon and be back to Reagan having a drink with Tip O'Neill while doing bipartisan business. Future doesn't look great for the Dems either.

Nobody fucking wants Biden-Trump II Electric Boogaloo, yet here we are.
Actually both sides want their guy overwhelmingly but nobody wants the rematch…

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic