Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Skipping The Super Bowl Interview

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
radiofann

Re: Skipping The Super Bowl Interview

Post by radiofann » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:04 am

Maybe he is referring to states being “green” such as New York, Oregon and California planning onerous green new deal restrictions on cars with ICE engines, or restaurants and stoves forced to being newly equipped with electric cooking equipment.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:18 am

radiofann wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:04 am
Maybe he is referring to states being “green” such as New York, Oregon and California planning onerous green new deal restrictions on cars with ICE engines, or restaurants and stoves forced to being newly equipped with electric cooking equipment.
You mean like how there's white kids and poor kids?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:32 am

I guess he is saying follow the money, LOL.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:18 am

bmw wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:18 am
radiofann wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:04 am
You mean like how there's white kids and poor kids?
I take it you never made a mistake in your… red wave In 2022… oh never mind. Unless you are perfect shut the fuck up already.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:31 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:18 am
I take it you never made a mistake in your… red wave In 2022… oh never mind. Unless you are perfect shut the fuck up already.
Being wrong with a prediction (which, I was spot-on in 2016 which you were not so I'd say we're even in that regard) and confusing Mexico for Egypt or green for blue or poor for black or God for "the thing" or ....and I could go on, and on, and on, and on.....are two totally different things. Biden's cognition is rapidly deteriorating and you're in denial over that fact.

Also, I seem to recall a mass orgasm in here when Trump mixed up Pelosi and Haley. That's one gaffe. Biden makes multiple of those kinds of mistakes on a daily basis.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:53 am

bmw wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:31 am
Rate This wrote:
Being wrong with a prediction (which, I was spot-on in 2016 which you were not so I'd say we're even in that regard) and confusing Mexico for Egypt or green for blue or poor for black or God for "the thing" or ....and I could go on, and on, and on, and on.....are two totally different things. Biden's cognition is rapidly deteriorating and you're in denial over that fact.

Also, I seem to recall a mass orgasm in here when Trump mixed up Pelosi and Haley. That's one gaffe. Biden makes multiple of those kinds of mistakes on a daily basis.
We stormed airports in 1776 apparently. Look this is deeply personal to me for a few reasons I’ll go into tonight when I’m not working. It’s not you directly Beemer.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:28 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:31 am
Rate This wrote:

Dammit! I hate it when bmw actually makes sense and I agree with him... well, on the Biden parts anyway. :hat
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic