Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Dementia Joe at it again

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: Dementia Joe at it again

Post by audiophile » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:10 am

Bull Shannon wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:54 pm
People in this thread ripping on Biden as if their guy didn't just confuse Nikki Haley for Nancy Pelosi.
But is Trump offering to build a railroad across the Indian Ocean like Biden did?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

radiofann

Re: Dementia Joe at it again

Post by radiofann » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:35 am

I am no fan of Trump or Biden.

And I am struggling to determine which is worse, as both are equally bad:

Hunter and joe Biden taking $$ from China

Or

Trump, in 2019 as China was swallowing up Hong Kong and breaking a promise of Hong Kong’s 50 years of autonomy, Trump congratulated xi jing pi , literally in person in the White House, on the CCP’s 70th anniversary of victory over the nationalists in chinas civil war. The nationalists (kmt party) fled to Taiwan and established the republic of China, known now as Taiwan. Taiwan went on to forge full on democracy after 50 years of autocratic rule by the KMT.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/0 ... ary-015290

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic