Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

DeSantis drops out

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: DeSantis drops out

Post by audiophile » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:43 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:35 am
bmw wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:04 am
Rate This wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:57 am
bmw wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:55 am
I heard the same nonsense in 2020. I think it was Lester the Nightfly who predicted that Trump would have to be hauled out of the White House by security guards. He will pass on the torch in 2028 to whoever the Republican nominee is (probably his VP).
Is this related to his graceful exit in 2021 after trying to maintain power after an election he legitimately lost by millions of votes? That passing on of the torch? Borrowing a famous quote… When someone shows you who they are believe them the first time.
Are you really playing this out chronologically in your head? There will have already been Republican primaries before Trump's second term ends and there will have already been a national election between the Republican nominee and the Democrat nominee. Are you suggesting that after Trump hands the torch off to another Republican a full year before the 2028 election that if the Democrat wins in 2028 that Trump will change his mind?
Yes he very well could. The guy is nuts.
Anything is possible, but it is think it is unlikely. On the upside if Xi and Khamenei think he is nuts that might be the reason there were no wars on his watch.

An ultra right-wing TV program on PBS (Frontline, LOL) said the one reason the USSR fell was because Reagan fired the Patco Air Traffic strikers. Russians were thinking... Who the heck does that?!?! They plus were already freaking out over the "Starwars" and American cowboy president and they bankrupted the USSR trying to keep up.

Trump is no Reagan, but both terms had some positives in some areas.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:33 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:16 pm
pedophile wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:03 pm
broken down fiat wrote:
I heard the same nonsense in 2020. I think it was Lester the Nightfly who predicted that Trump would have to be hauled out of the White House by security guards. He will pass on the torch in 2028 to whoever the Republican nominee is (probably his VP).
I don't like all the election loss caterwauling; but Trump didn't overstay his time. If he was going to do it, he would have done it on Jan 20th, 2021.
Have you prayed for the 6 people who were killed in the event designed so that Trump could overstay his welcome?
You mean the "respectful and peaceful tour of the Capitol building" on January 6, 2021? lol
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:05 pm

I'm a little nervous.

See, in 2016, when the Cubs won, I was happy. Happy to see them get it and happy to have witnessed history.

Then Trump won the election.

Being the superstitious person I am, I thought, "Well, had I known Trump would win, I would have rather seen Cleveland win the World Series".

So now here the Lions are, one game from the Super Bowl and two games away from winning it. Do I want to see the Lions go all the way? And if they win, does that mean Trump wins again this year?

I'm a bit of an overthinker...
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:07 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:05 pm
I'm a little nervous.

See, in 2016, when the Cubs won, I was happy. Happy to see them get it and happy to have witnessed history.

Being the superstitious person I am, I thought, "Well, had I known Trump would win, I would have rather seen Cleveland win the World Series".

So now here the Lions are, one game from the Super Bowl and two games away from winning it. Do I want to see the Lions go all the way? And if they win, does that mean Trump wins again this year?

Your cheatin' Wolverines already won to start of 2024, so thanks for that!
The censorship king from out of state.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:09 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:07 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:05 pm
I'm a little nervous.

Your cheatin' Wolverines already won to start of 2024, so thanks for that!
So you admit it's legit? 😉
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:12 pm

TC Talks wrote:
audiophile wrote:
bmw wrote:
I don't like all the election loss caterwauling; but Trump didn't overstay his time. If he was going to do it, he would have done it on Jan 20th, 2021.
Have you prayed for the 6 people who were killed in the event designed so that Trump could overstay his welcome?
A better question would be, has Nancy Pelosi prayed for them? Trump requested extra security from the Capitol Police, and was turned down. Stretch Pelosi failed once again... not exactly a shocker.
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:28 pm

private toilet licker wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:12 pm
TC Talks wrote:
audiophile wrote:
bmw wrote:
A better question would be, has Nancy Pelosi prayed for them? Trump requested extra security from the Capitol Police, and was turned down. Stretch Pelosi failed once again... not exactly a shocker.
According to tRump, it was Haley, not Pelosi… You know, because he’s a StAbLe GeNiUs!!
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:07 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
audiophile wrote:
bmw wrote:
You're an idiot. Riddle me why Trump is on trial for Jan 6. not one of those who were attacked in the Capitol.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:45 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
audiophile wrote:
bmw wrote:
That’s not correct and you can easily take your pick of fact checks. Here’s one:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... by-pelosi/

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic