Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

As expected, potential Trump VP picks are TERRIBLE

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: As expected, potential Trump VP picks are TERRIBLE

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:24 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:19 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:32 pm
audiophile wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:16 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:47 pm

He was only a heartbeat away from the presidency for 4 years. A guy audiophile voted for....twice.
Actually, I didn't vote for him twice. I have relative spelled that way, so it got messed up. You're really scraping the bottom here.
You come on the site and continuously support a facist narcissist who deplores the US Constitution and spits on American soldiers, and accuse me of scraping the bottom?!?
I can also show lots of posts where I despised Trump, and I couldn't even muster voting him, but you weren't here back then. Plus, lately I have been supporting DeSantis.

No, scraping the bottom is you being a smartbutt on an autocorrection error and claiming you know how I voted. A master is projection is someone who has no substance, tries to make a case through insults and falsehoods.
So your auto-correct changed PENCE to PENTZ? Sure.....

The issue is, you support him NOW. After he has shown disdain for this country and its people. I believe that anyone who supports for this disgrace of a human being deserves ridicule. If my comments bother you, block me.

The censorship king from out of state.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:10 pm

"Pentz" sounds like a candy your kids aren't allowed to eat before bed lol

"Goddamn it, Eliza won't go to bed. She ate two packs of Pentz!"
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:22 pm

Trump supporters have issues to many to even delve into. I did vote for him in 2016, didn't vote for him in 2020 and won't this year either. He should not get another four years. Then again neither should Biden. I hope the No Labels party puts up a good candidate that can actually draw voters from both main parties. I would love to see Manchin and Sinema run as the card for no labels. Would support them to the end.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:48 pm

zzand wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:22 pm
Trump supporters have issues to many to even delve into. I did vote for him in 2016, didn't vote for him in 2020 and won't this year either. He should not get another four years. Then again neither should Biden. I hope the No Labels party puts up a good candidate that can actually draw voters from both main parties. I would love to see Manchin and Sinema run as the card for no labels. Would support them to the end.
No Labels is a sham. The reality is a group with no real platform that’s backed by billionaires who support Trump and want to use this to siphon votes from Biden in order to elect Trump. This is not about winning anything for the group… just blocking Biden to let Trump squeak by. You’re gonna get what you don’t want going this route.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:34 pm

What if Trump picks someone dumber than him, such as Kristina Karamo?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:41 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:34 pm
Good point. But I can't see Trump picking known RINO's like Pete Hoekstra or Fred Upton. :smokin
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:51 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:41 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:34 pm
Good point. But I can't see Trump picking known RINO's like Pete Hoekstra or Fred Upton. :smokin
The emoji says smokin… you’ve been smokin something mighty good there buddy…

HD74

Post by HD74 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:11 pm

Seriously? :rollin How do you expect him NOT to select someone not dumber? Serious ego issues there.
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:53 pm

zzand wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:22 pm
No Labels candidate=Trump second term.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:18 am

What about RFK JR?
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:03 am

audiophile wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:18 am
What about RFK JR?
He’s funded by the same sorts of folks no labels is. People who want to see Trump win by taking votes from Biden.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:09 am

That could be said about anybody, when it's much more complex than that.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:55 pm

audiophile wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:09 am
God Bless Donald Trump
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic