Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Bus Trip

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Round Six

The Bus Trip

Post by Round Six » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:14 pm

In the not so distant future, we are going to lose Jimmy Carter. I've always been impressed and overcome with the ostentatious display of ceremonial grandeur of a presidential funeral. Horse drawn caisson down Constitution Avenue, flags at half staff across the country for 30 days, lying in state in the Capitol Building, a national funeral service held at Washington National Cathedral. Truly a tradition steeped in pomp and circumstance.

Someday (and some here wish sooner than later) we're also going to lose Donald Trump. I propose that we make plans now to all attend Trump funeral, whenever that may happen. Experience the gala celebration together. We start saving now to rent a bus. Rate This can drive. Let's make a party of it.
What do you think? We can even have a working class seating section for our Canadian friend.

Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

craig11152

Re: The Bus Trip

Post by craig11152 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:24 pm

Let me be the first to respond.....
I no longer directly engage trolls

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:59 pm

Round Six wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:14 pm
In the not so distant future, we are going to lose Jimmy Carter. I've always been impressed and overcome with the ostentatious display of ceremonial grandeur of a presidential funeral. Horse drawn caisson down Constitution Avenue, flags at half staff across the country for 30 days, lying in state in the Capitol Building, a national funeral service held at Washington National Cathedral. Truly a tradition steeped in pomp and circumstance.

Someday (and some here wish sooner than later) we're also going to lose Donald Trump. I propose that we make plans now to all attend Trump funeral, whenever that may happen. Experience the gala celebration together. We start saving now to rent a bus. Rate This can drive. Let's make a party of it.
What do you think? We can even have a working class seating section for our Canadian friend.
As long as we get to piss on his grave, I'm in.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:24 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:59 pm
Round Six wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:14 pm

As long as we get to piss on his grave, I'm in.
tRump *DID* enjoy a nice golden shower every now and then... lol!
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:00 pm

As soon as I pay off my communist tank I bought in Mexico, you can ride on the fenders if the bus thing doesn't come through. Jeez Ben, breathe some clean air....
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic