Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fredo Cuomo in Trouble

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Colonel Flagg

Fredo Cuomo in Trouble

Post by Colonel Flagg » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:36 pm

Probably should have stayed in the basement :smokin

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2024/ ... la-rye-cnn

"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

radiofann

Re: Fredo Cuomo in Trouble

Post by radiofann » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:15 am

Fredo cuomo is one of the biggest blowhard egos in media. It was nice watching him fall from grace and end up at newsnation, where he only makes $1m per year. I was surprised Dan Abrams took a chance on him. Scraping bottom of the barrel. He was probably $10m per year at cnn.

Total narcissist too. Posing naked at home on the patio and his wife’s snaps of his bare backside ‘accidentally’ make it on her exercise zoom video.
Flexing his biceps simply brushing his teeth at home in the mirror. That goes to social media. Flexing his biceps posing with a trophy fish. He and Andrew cuomo are one in the same in their arrogance.

Hypocrite too, violated COVID stay at home rules several times and was busted in public.

Newsnation staffers already blew the whistle on him just a month into his gig, leaking he is a whiny spoiled primaddona.

What do you know, his man-friend Don Lemon has signed on with Twitter. Those media leftist hypocrites can’t stand Elon musk except when the paycheck runs out.

Rate This

Re: Fredo Cuomo in Trouble

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:45 am

radiofann wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:15 am
Fredo cuomo is one of the biggest blowhard egos in media. It was nice watching him fall from grace and end up at newsnation, where he only makes $1m per year. I was surprised Dan Abrams took a chance on him. Scraping bottom of the barrel. He was probably $10m per year at cnn.

Total narcissist too. Posing naked at home on the patio and his wife’s snaps of his bare backside ‘accidentally’ make it on her exercise zoom video.
Flexing his biceps simply brushing his teeth at home in the mirror. That goes to social media. Flexing his biceps posing with a trophy fish. He and Andrew cuomo are one in the same in their arrogance.

Hypocrite too, violated COVID stay at home rules several times and was busted in public.

Newsnation staffers already blew the whistle on him just a month into his gig, leaking he is a whiny spoiled primaddona.

What do you know, his man-friend Don Lemon has signed on with Twitter. Those media leftist hypocrites can’t stand Elon musk except when the paycheck runs out.
Did I miss where a million dollars came with the word “only” in front of it? Someone asked me to blather on for a Million a year (a little more than 10 times what I make a year) and I’d be signing before they changed their mind.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic